Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 18, 2016
I was playing a blockwars pot and I do not really have the best wifi from all over the world so I sometimes lagg. I'm accused of hacking, but I do not really get it, but I did not make a screenshot of me because I thought maybe staff thought I had hacks, but I do not have that because why will I do that always active on the forum, and even report hackers. And this person is accusing someone of hacking without knowing if it's so true.

Here the screenshot.
8eJkYCp.png

I'm a little afraid I'm bound without being done. But I do not think it's right what this person does, accuse anyone

Staff I've been telling a truth here and think that you are going to look at all 2 evidence. But please do something about this payer because he says it almost to everyone.
And hopefully I can play just as well. No lagging then :P

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
Staff members should be able to tell the difference between hacking, and lagging. That's one of the minor stuff thats required for being a staff. On top of that, false bans from staff members are pretty rare, so if you're not hacking, you should be fine :P

Reactions: TheBigPunisher

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Don't worry, if you're not hacking then you're not hacking, and you won't get banned. Sentinel stores logs that contains information about everything that a player does, and this will be able to tell if you're cheeting or not.
Also, take it as a compliment. If they think you are hacking then they are basicly saying you are good! ;)
Anyways, if you have any other questions feel free to contact me!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I get them sometimes, players saying "I will report you"
If you truly didn't hack, there is no need for you to worry.
His report will get denied, since staff members can tell the difference between lagging and hacks.
You don't need to continue arguing about "I didn't hack" and stuff, it will just make things worst.
Ignore it and continue to play.

D

Deleted member 204478

If you get hacksuated, take it as a compliment!
Also, bear in my that hacksuating is not a punishable offence.
Have a nice day! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on xEefster's profile.
Gefeliciteerd 🥳
Frontlane wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉