Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What do you think?

• Start this process soon.

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Not necessary, leave it as it is.

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Jun 19, 2017
There are currently over 500 pages on the suggestions section, which is way too much. Most of those are either locked or already implemented. I think within the suggestions section you should be able to view denied or accepted suggestion.
I realize that with 500 pages it won't be easy to clear, but its better to do it now before it gets even bigger. It will be a process of a few months, but even if there are 5 staff doing 1 page every day or 2 will be enough to eventually clear it up, making it easier to look through the suggestions.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't think this is needed as we, normal members and Staff Members see all the suggestions. Some suggestions get implemented, some not. Staff and normal members see the suggestion threads.

Tip > If you want to get an alert if a suggestion has been posted by someone, watch that forum.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
The problem with the suggestions is that there is a very low percentage of them that may be implemented, meaning that the majority will be "denied", causing a lot of clutter. Most suggestion threads are not locked as they are good and open for discussion and constructive criticism, meaning that we rarely interject into (good) suggestions. But of course, we deny suggestions that can infringe some terms of service that servers are attached to (such as the EULA), as well as some that can be answered (such as "get more staff").

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Malek_kh wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Malek_kh wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #65-
Canada has the longest coastline of any country in the world, stretching over 202,080 kilometers (125,570 miles).
At this point, facts are becoming harder and harder to find.
Thunder wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!
Mintypie231 wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
Happy birthday! ✨🎂
Top Bottom