Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 169486

So, twice in the past month my profile picture of our holy lord Macreddin has been removed, as well as my signature calling for justice for Mac and Hubert. However, no one can seem to tell me why this disrespectful act has been carried out. I am politely asking whichever management member that has done this to please come forward, and have a civil discussion with me.

@Efcluke94 @GingerGeek @johncoles @marcoslater @andyschofie @Quetzi

johncoles

Forum Expert
Jan 6, 2014
Manchester, UK
johncoles.com
It was I.

Subject to our forum rules:

• Trolling on the forums is not allowed. Taking an action with the sole purpose of annoying, upsetting, or bullying another forums user is strictly prohibited. This could be by what you post, your username, signature etc.
Also unless you are Mac you don’t own the copyright for that image hence why I have removed it repeatedly.

Reactions: SoppeJam
A

A pigeon

It was I.

• Trolling on the forums is not allowed. Taking an action with the sole purpose of annoying, upsetting, or bullying another forums user is strictly prohibited. This could be by what you post, your username, signature etc.
Also unless you are Mac you don’t own the copyright for that image hence why I have removed it repeatedly.
If i get a selfie with mac can i set it as my pp

D

Deleted member 169486

It was I.

If I get permission from him is it fine? And it would have been easier to just ya know, message me and tell me I can't have it

Also, I don't believe anyone was upset by it, nor was that my intention.

Reactions: Shrek Trained Me

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
lol you’re kinda lucky because when I impersonated the anticheat I got just banned. (bet it was because no one on management likes me LOL). But people were having fun with it and it didn’t serm like an issue :shrug:

Reactions: Facher and Lilleh__
D

Deleted member 169486

lol you’re kinda lucky because when I impersonated the anticheat I got just banned. (bet it was because no one on management likes me LOL). But people were having fun with it and it didn’t serm like an issue :shrug:
You've never done anything really so I don't see why they wouldn't like you. Me on the other hand, I point out every flaw and every mistake, kinda like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Verideta wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congrats on 500 messages!
Mintypie231 wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈 🎉
Mintypie231 wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
Basketman wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday Mivke 🥳
Basketman wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday 🎉
Top Bottom