Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LECHUTOOTIE

Jan 25, 2021
Changing the old kb is something that seems good to me but honestly with the new one it is more difficult to play.
I play this server for a long time and this change has been very big for me, I only play in bedrock because my friends play here and I can't imagine how difficult it is for mobile players to even kill a player in skywars, they could improve it or change it from such that everyone can play it whatever the platform as in the past:D

Jun 26, 2020
the Netherlands
Heyy
I think they've added queues based on the platform you play on, which means, mobile players play against mobile players, controller vs controller and pc vs pc which means there's no big chance that mobile players get set up with pc players
I've been playing on this server for almost two years now and I must say that I miss the old knockback too. Fighting more than one player at once has become very hard. Back then I could 2v1 and sometimes even 4v1 players but now it's very hard cause they've got way more knockback all together and I end up getting thrown to antartica.

LECHUTOOTIE

Jan 25, 2021
Oh thank you, I didn't know the first thing.
But, if I have a party with mobile players, all that changes, right?

I've also been on that server for a long time and it's frustrating that they drastically change that because if you don't know how to do combos or cancel one, you're dead

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I've also been on that server for a long time and it's frustrating that they drastically change that because if you don't know how to do combos or cancel one, you're dead
Thing is, not many people are used to this new knockback. Everyone is still learning. In the end once everyone gets settled in, trust me when I say it's going to be worth it.

The only people right now that already know how to combo are players that play regularly on servers that already had fixed knockback (like Hive, Nethergames, Ectary, etc.) but I can guarantee you at least 90% of the server still doesn't feel comfortable yet with this new knockback.

Reactions: LECHUTOOTIE
Jun 26, 2020
the Netherlands
Oh thank you, I didn't know the first thing.
But, if I have a party with mobile players, all that changes, right?

I'm not sure as I haven't been in a party with a mobile player but I think it would make sense if you'd get queued with other mobile & pc party players (I don't know how the queue thing works exactly but that would be fair)

Reactions: LECHUTOOTIE
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom