Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,
I don't think they need to add a Turkish channel in discord. They already have the 4 largest languages in discord. I don't think there are a lot of Turkish player on cubecraft. :cube_light:

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I never see someone speaking Turkish in the other languages Discord. So I don’t think a Turkish channel is necessary.

Anneum

Dedicated Member
Jan 4, 2020
The Avatar Universe
Pronouns
She/Her
I often see Turkish people in the English channels, so there are some Turkish players on CubeCraft. I don't really know if there are enough Turkish players to make a new channel for it but I don't think it would be bad to try it out and add one Turkish channel. I mean they can always try it out. If it doesn't work you can always remove it.

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden
I’ve almost never seen someone speak Turkish in #other-languages, so a channel dedicated to Turkish speakers would be kind of unnecessary.
There’d also need to be about 3 staff members (at least) with fluent Turkish so that they can moderate the channel.
At the current time there’s only one, whom is Helper, and therefore can’t remove messages and is unable to moderate the channel alone

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I’ve almost never seen someone speak Turkish in #other-languages, so a channel dedicated to Turkish speakers would be kind of unnecessary.
There’d also need to be about 3 staff members (at least) with fluent Turkish so that they can moderate the channel.
At the current time there’s only one, whom is Helper, and therefore can’t remove messages and is unable to moderate the channel alone
There aren’t staff members talking Arabic either. That’s a big problem because nobody can moderate it and people can say whatever they want to say. So that’s the main reason why there shouldn’t be a Turkish channel.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
Top Bottom