Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Allow Votekick system to kick with two yes votes (when 3 players remain)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IsLegit

Apr 28, 2015
Northern Ireland
Hello fellow CubeCrafters,

recently I've been experiencing a problem with a friend of mine when we attempt to kick a bad player when there is 3 players left (in TD). You need more than two yes votes to kick a player. Now you may be like "oh well why is this a problem", the player is hardly going to vote to kick themselves.

What I'm asking for is that the votekick system be changed so that it's possible to kick players when the teams are reduced to a team size of three, nothing triggers me more than a self proclaimed pro spamming artillery then flaming at me because I haven't upgraded his towers yet (trust me, this happened last night).

>> Players (A), (B) and (C) are all on a team
>> Player(A) Initiates Votekick against Player(C)
>> Player(A) and Player(B) both execute /votekick yes
>> Game does not kick Player(C) as not enough people voted yes
(The issue here is that the maximum amount of people voted yes)

>> Players (A), (B) and (C) are all on a team
>> Player(A) Initiates Votekick against Player(C)
>> Player(A) and Player(B) both execute /votekick yes
>> Game kicks Player(C) as the team voted in favor of removing the player

I'm probably not alone in this, a lot of you guys/gals have probably encountered this issue as well and have been frustrated by it. Leave opinions and we can have a nice discussion on why this should be a thing and why it shouldn't.

Reactions: Gatsbe

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
You havent say on wich game it is, I think blockwars. If it is blockwars, I find it s Good idea, because you kick Yourself.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I posted this thread in "Tower Defence" and you're asking what game I'm referring to?

Tower Defence but if it applies to BW too then yay
Oooow XD, as I thought.
Yes Good suggestion, But Why do you vote Kicking for yourself?

StrikerDH

Jan 4, 2017
The Netherlands
Next time you better place this in the suggestion forum.
I will ask @Ruben @DYD. @iLoveYouu to move this thread for you to the suggestion forum. :)

---

About your suggestion.
I agree, i have had this before.
If more people vote ''yes'' then the player should be removed.

Reactions: IsLegit

IsLegit

Apr 28, 2015
Northern Ireland
Next time you better place this in the suggestion forum.
I will ask @Ruben @DYD. @iLoveYouu to move this thread for you to the suggestion forum. :)

---

About your suggestion.
I agree, i have had this before.
If more people vote ''yes'' then the player should be removed.
Thanks, I wasn't sure where to put it, just kind of stuck it here because it was relevant to this forum.

Anime_Pickles

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2014
Heavenly Host Elementary School
i think it should be a majority... cuz if you're in a team of 6, and only 4 vote yes because the other two are friends, then they don't kick them, so you're left with the person you want to be kicked...

I think it should be if 50% of people in the team vote, the player gets kicked
6 game - 3 people vote
5 game - 3
4 game - 2
3 game - 2

Reactions: IsLegit

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Hey IsLegit!

Although I do not have that good of an idea of Tower Defence, I know most of the basics, and this concept is rather simple to understand.

As for your own point, I agree with the whole concept that the majority should be able to execute a /votekick. In my opinion there is no doubt about this being a common bug, meaning that this does not require further opinions, but instead a simple notice by Staff (who should then proceed to forward it to the HoS)

Second of all, in my opinion @Anime_Pickles has also brought in a fair point, perhaps the entire /votekick system should be revamped in order for a majority to initiate a kick. ( 51+% should be enough for a /votekick to be successful).

I'm aware of the fact that the entire /votekick system might be abusable due to this revamps, but then again it has always been.
Staff Members have been tagged about 3 days ago, and I'm aware that 3 are usually enough, however I'd still like this to come through to the HoS ( @Soph )

Lastly, thank you for submitting this idea, there is no doubt about this being a great addition! :)

IsLegit

Apr 28, 2015
Northern Ireland
Hey IsLegit!

Although I do not have that good of an idea of Tower Defence, I know most of the basics, and this concept is rather simple to understand.

As for your own point, I agree with the whole concept that the majority should be able to execute a /votekick. In my opinion there is no doubt about this being a common bug, meaning that this does not require further opinions, but instead a simple notice by Staff (who should then proceed to forward it to the HoS)

Second of all, in my opinion @Anime_Pickles has also brought in a fair point, perhaps the entire /votekick system should be revamped in order for a majority to initiate a kick. ( 51+% should be enough for a /votekick to be successful).

I'm aware of the fact that the entire /votekick system might be abusable due to this revamps, but then again it has always been.
Staff Members have been tagged about 3 days ago, and I'm aware that 3 are usually enough, however I'd still like this to come through to the HoS ( @Soph )

Lastly, thank you for submitting this idea, there is no doubt about this being a great addition! :)
Thanks for explaining my points in greater detail! ;)

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
I don't think this is a good idea cause it'd just make abusing the /vk command so much easier. It's a lot harder to have one friend play with you then five. and what typically happens is you'll start out the game and the majority of your team will quit so if lets say me and my friend really hate playing with random people so we wait till armagedon when 3 people have left then all we have to do is /vk which is just to easy to abuse, sorry I say no :(

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom