Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which option do you prefer?

• Total voters

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Eggwars is really popular on Cubecraft, and a lot of people play it. However, ever since the last Eggwars update there has been a deeply unsatisfied group of players who want the old Eggwars back. There is also a group of people, mostly the same, who want Speed Eggwars back. I think that there are four possible solutions to this.

1. Keep it the same.

2. Add both to Featured Games, and if one gets chosen, then both will not be able to be picked the next round, like Blockwars.

3. This one is very unlikely, and will probably not happen, but bring them both back permanently.

4. This one is a variation on the 3rd, and it will be quite like the Dreams slot in Bedwars on Hypixel. Add a new lobby slot, and call it Featured Eggwars or something like that. Develop two more eggwars gamemodes, such as a mega gamemode like Mega on skywars. Then, switch between the 4 versions every week. This one is in my opinion the most sensible.

Let me know what you think down below!
Also, yes, I do have Java now, and I got it the day my bow hit indicator suggestion was implemented :(
Edit: I don't think anyone is reading this completely, because I didn't say once that the staff didn't work hard or that the new eggwars is bad or anything like that...?

Last edited:

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Eggwars is really popular on Cubecraft, and a lot of people play it. However, ever since the last Eggwars update there has been a deeply unsatisfied group of players who want the old Eggwars back. There is also a group of people, mostly the same, who want Speed Eggwars back. I think that there are four possible solutions to this.

1. Keep it the same.

2. Add both to Featured Games, and if one gets chosen, then both will not be able to be picked the next round, like Blockwars.

3. This one is very unlikely, and will probably not happen, but bring them both back permanently.

4. This one is a variation on the 3rd, and it will be quite like the Dreams slot in Bedwars on Hypixel. Add a new lobby slot, and call it Featured Eggwars or something like that. Develop two more eggwars gamemodes, such as a mega gamemode like Mega on skywars. Then, switch between the 4 versions every week. This one is in my opinion the most sensible.

Let me know what you think down below!
Also, yes, I do have Java now, and I got it the day my bow hit indicator suggestion was implemented :(

Hey!

I think it should stay as it currently is, a few weeks ago an update was made which was not supported and because of that they decided to work on it and improve some things, and I think there were no more complaints about it, so I would like to continue seeing Eggwars as currently is.

Reactions: Kylo2532

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
You can't keep adding old games back or there won't be enough players for each one, and if you add too many to featured games you would rarely get the one you want and people would complain. The new eggwars has a lot of time and thought put into it, and it's fine the way it is.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Hey!

I think it should stay as it currently is, a few weeks ago an update was made which was not supported and because of that they decided to work on it and improve some things, and I think there were no more complaints about it, so I would like to continue seeing Eggwars as currently is.
I know, this is just a suggestion to keep the unsatisfied group happy.

Reactions: _JoSee

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I think eggwars the way it is right now is fine, but I really like the idea behind option 4. I would say the modern eggwars should be the permanent game, and then the featured eggwars mode could switch between classic eggwars (pre august 2020 update) speed eggwars, and a mega eggwars, like you suggested. If this were implemented, I would say that it should rotate on a weekly base, but thats just me.
Thanks.

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey!
The admins have put lots of effort into this point ranging from a beta game to the discord discussion. Most players now are glad about what the staff did.

Reactions: Kylo2532 and 404Owl

ItsSennee

Jul 1, 2020
Hello
You suggested some nice things but also they can't keep adding more game modes!
Have a good day! 💎

99th_DutchNubnub

Feb 8, 2020
nubbieland
Hey.
I think every Game gets an update to make it attractive to other players again
If they always keep the same, a lot of people wouldn't play anymore
Because it gets boring

This way, they keep a little life in it.

Have a nice day 👋

Exarpo

Jun 29, 2019
I think speed eggwars could become a featured game maybe. Other than that it should stay the same imo.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom