Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
52ECB853-C0F0-435F-A5E9-D2CF730CB8E4.jpeg

No im not banned i saved this for an example

so weve seen many of these before and many variants, but it needs an improvement, behind the color splotch after the colon is the appeal code

The code is unique to you and has the power for an unban however if shared as seen in MANY threads someone can easily pose as you and purposefully get you denied so i had two suggestions to fix this

1. Add a warning
Adding a warning that says “please do not share this code with anyone” would help, the screen says nothing about the code being unique or any of the risks involved, theres really nothing in place to warn the player about the risk until afterward

2. Use the Netflix Mechanics
In case your not familiar with this if you try to take a screenshot on netflix while watching something, the screen turns up black, this is done for copyright reasons (or so ive been told) what can be done here is if you take a screenshot itll capture the screen but auto black out the code for you, basically show up as the picture above but the black out of the code more professionally done

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
Very good idea!
In my opinion this should be added.

But thats up to the staff/devs to decide

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Indeed, very good idea !!

They should definitely add this !

I only think that the 2nd solution is very hard to make :/

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
Indeed, very good idea !!

They should definitely add this !

I only think that the 2nd solution is very hard to make :/

Not really.......

These guys are genius and made this minecraft server.
It might take some time and effort but i think that they can definetley do it!

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Suggestion 2 isn't possible.
These guys are genius and made this minecraft server.
It might take some time and effort but i think that they can definetley do it!
However good they are at modifying the server code, they don't have access to change the Minecraft client. Therefore there is no way they could change how it takes screenshots, unless they lobbied Mojang change the way the disconnect screen works in a future update. This isn't going to happen.

qwertplaysmc

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2017
Suggestion 2 isn't possible.

However good they are at modifying the server code, they don't have access to change the Minecraft client. Therefore there is no way they could change how it takes screenshots, unless they lobbied Mojang change the way the disconnect screen works in a future update. This isn't going to happen.
Thats right to!
urgh didnt think of that.
Im learning to be a programmer my self to.
There is a way to change how screenshots get taken i believe.....

They could make it that if you get banned you get taken to a different page which is still on the server
and they can modify that

just a suggestion...

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
View attachment 140356
No im not banned i saved this for an example

so weve seen many of these before and many variants, but it needs an improvement, behind the color splotch after the colon is the appeal code

The code is unique to you and has the power for an unban however if shared as seen in MANY threads someone can easily pose as you and purposefully get you denied so i had two suggestions to fix this

1. Add a warning
Adding a warning that says “please do not share this code with anyone” would help, the screen says nothing about the code being unique or any of the risks involved, theres really nothing in place to warn the player about the risk until afterward

2. Use the Netflix Mechanics
In case your not familiar with this if you try to take a screenshot on netflix while watching something, the screen turns up black, this is done for copyright reasons (or so ive been told) what can be done here is if you take a screenshot itll capture the screen but auto black out the code for you, basically show up as the picture above but the black out of the code more professionally done
I like the idea. I have not experienced it, but I can see how that would be really annoying to have to deal with.
+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom