Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What would you like the most

• Total voters

ItzMelon_PVP

Jan 30, 2016
Maybe???

You know how theirs 2 sections???....One for abilities and kits and another one for No abilities and kits..................Well maybe Cubecraft should add 2 more different sections One for Pure 1.9 and another one for 1.9 without cooldown :D That just makes everyone happy

Cyqni

Forum Expert
Jul 24, 2015
a place where everything you touch turns to gold.
Maybe???

You know how theirs 2 sections???....One for abilities and kits and another one for No abilities and kits..................Well maybe Cubecraft should add 2 more different sections One for Pure 1.9 and another one for 1.9 without cooldown :D That just makes everyone happy
I think that that would be too complicated. And the 1.9 part would have way less players.

skps2010

Mar 12, 2016
Taiwan
I think cool down is awesome! It needs more skills to pvp, and I won't just be killed by someone who suddenly pops up in my back. I will have time to eat food to heal up before they kill me.

Also, cool down makes some hacks become useless.

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
I think cool down is awesome! It needs more skills to pvp, and I won't just be killed by someone who suddenly pops up in my back. I will have time to eat food to heal up before they kill me.

Also, cool down makes some hacks become useless.
It's true what you said about some hacks. Although I think you dont need any skills in 1.9. It's just waiting to hit someone. You need skills in 1.8. Good PvP'ers practice a lot to become one. That is what I think is skills, not just waiting for hitting someone..

ItzMelon_PVP

Jan 30, 2016
And the 1.9 part would have way less players.
Well better for me and alot of players......look if they want to play on 1.9 with cooldown is because they like it and im sure that 60% are goin to play with no cool down and the other 40% will play with cooldown and thats a decent amount

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Most persons think that killaura is useless now, but, if you have huzuni to activate killaura, you can also activate criticals, and still work with killaura..
Yep true but it wont do a lot of damage as before..... And I don't think the people are that smart to know that there already are 1.9 Hacks....
And know that combining Killaura and Crits will be OP....
You just said something .... Very smart....

zStevennL0l

Mar 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Yep true but it wont do a lot of damage as before..... And I don't think the people are that smart to know that there already are 1.9 Hacks....
And know that combining Killaura and Crits will be OP....
You just said something .... Very smart....
As Minecraft is developing and "improving", the hacked clients are too. In 1.8 there are alot of hacked clients where you can set your killaura speed. This means once you set this to 1 hit per second, you will receive 100% damage and the accuracy will be 100%, making it close to IMPOSSIBLE to defeat a hacker.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
As Minecraft is developing and "improving", the hacked clients are too. In 1.8 there are alot of hacked clients where you can set your killaura speed. This means once you set this to 1 hit per second, you will receive 100% damage and the accuracy will be 100%, making it close to IMPOSSIBLE to defeat a hacker.
Neh just run away get a axe or shield or my favorite Go BOWSPAMMING.... (not... its annoying as f....)
The axe cool down is like 2 seconds a right sword/bow and you can kill him in no time.... and Think smart most hackers are 11 year olds....
Well if you encounter a good Hacker then your doomed... But that's just one game
Report them and there gone!

FireSpiderGuy

Mar 14, 2016
While I kind of agree (I personally love the new 1.9 combat, but that might be biased because I'm a strategy nerd), we would need to reduce the damage of axes to make this anywhere close to being balanced.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
While I kind of agree (I personally love the new 1.9 combat, but that might be biased because I'm a strategy nerd), we would need to reduce the damage of axes to make this anywhere close to being balanced.
Yep true or add a longer range on Swords... or more Speed or something because swords are longer than Axes....
They also are faster...
But people with axes are still easy to kill if you're fast at dodging attacks or if you have a shield.... Or if you're a strategy nerd (Like me)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welcome back my friend!:D I missed you <3
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
Top Bottom