Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Dec 24, 2020
hey umm yea just asking can you guys keep a limit to the time a match in eggwars or skywars lasts i just now played a game that was almost an hour and we lost bcoz we had school and we left. the othe team was in a box below their base and they werent playing the game and were just pushing us off as soon as we entered so yea

Nov 26, 2020
I mean it makes sense but it wouldn't be fair for new players cuz if there was a time limit then new players won't learn much in that time, plus u must be the last man standing to win and having a time limit is just going to ruin the experience so I am going to say no for this. Sorry about that

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
i think camping like that is against the rules, you should record and report them next time :)
and i agree some games take waayyyyyyy too long, a timer would be great, but maybe also depending on the map you're playing. when looking at Java, teaparty is one of (if not) the biggest map there is when looking at the total amount of players, these maps normally take longer then 10v10 maps.
this suggestion would be great for both platforms so +1 from me :)
I mean it makes sense but it wouldn't be fair for new players cuz if there was a time limit then new players won't learn much in that time, plus u must be the last man standing to win and having a time limit is just going to ruin the experience so I am going to say no for this. Sorry about that
it could become a tie in the end with a lower reward then winning for both teams. when it comes to new players, im pretty sure a long enough timer would do great things :) but the same could be said about rushing, it limits people from learning a gamemode (i've noticed this in TD and its awful)

Reactions: Blueberries ツ
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom