Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dave90Dave

Sep 25, 2014
You don't get what I mean I mean chunk rendering issues
a lobby is big, but the most lobbys doesnt exist from more then +-200 chucks, like the hungergames lobby
1 chunk is 16*16 blocks, if a lobby is 100*100 blocks it are only +- 6 chunks (and that is loaded in a couple of miliseconds!

Dave90Dave

Sep 25, 2014
a lobby is big, but the most lobbys doesnt exist from more then +-200 chucks, like the hungergames lobby
1 chunk is 16*16 blocks, if a lobby is 100*100 blocks it are only +- 6 chunks (and that is loaded in a couple of miliseconds!
my commputer loads up to 64 chunks in a single second!

Maceshank

Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2014
Oslo, Norway.
I do like this idea but I am guessing, many people like me, do not have a gaming computer with great speed so it may just make the lag unbearable, especially in lobbies where alot of donors are in. And IF it did get added, I think it may just get taken away just as fast if the lag gets worse IF it gets added.

Dave90Dave

Sep 25, 2014
my commputer loads up to 64 chunks in a single second!
and if You can prevent that People can exit This arena by flying or otger things they can not make more chunckloading on the server then only the chunk loaded lobbys

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
I don't think it's necessary because most people spend little to none of their time on CCG in lobbies, most people just usually go to lobby and get to where they need to go straight away instead of hanging around in the lobby.. with the exception of AFK people. So, I don't think /speed is really needed but it can definitely be added as a donor perk as it is still strictly aesthetics and there is no gameplay in lobby. :P

Reactions: Sevenade78

_Patrickk

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2014
Australia
This should be made available to everyone, not just donors. Donors get special perks when they donate, not commands that change the game like that.
definitely be added as a donor perk as it is still strictly aesthetics and there is no gameplay in lobby. :p
Oop, didn't think it was allowed, but yeah you're right, lobbies don't have any gameplay :P

That is, unless speed would help in parkour that can be found in the freebuild lobby D:

TangoRaptor_

Aug 14, 2014
Bossville
If this is going to be like the eg gadget,, where you get kicked for flying with it, rendering totally useless I am against this.

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
If this is going to be like the eg gadget,, where you get kicked for flying with it, rendering totally useless I am against this.
its just fast running ;)

I love how people are talking about needing a good PC for having lets say speed II in the small lobbies or hubs, I think if you are able to fly around in creative its fine to have Speed buffs in another lobby ;)

Dave90Dave

Sep 25, 2014
if almost no one want This command because they say is it going to Be laggy for players, is there a other way to run/tp/go faster to the game ..
without it is laggy like a /jump command (its like what happens when You tp with a worldedit compass), and maybe with a using timeout

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom