Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

twisted_soul

Feb 12, 2022
So, I was playing some skyblock with my friends after buying the skyblock rank and gaining access to furnitures,I wanted to place a bench and a big golem staute in my friend's island, so I bought them while having my seventh hotbar slot selected, then I realised that i didn't have anything in my hand after buying those two intems and now, whenever I have that slot selected I can't have any items or interact with anything in the island.
Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
Thanks.

littlemoose1609

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
So, I was playing some skyblock with my friends after buying the skyblock rank and gaining access to furnitures,I wanted to place a bench and a big golem staute in my friend's island, so I bought them while having my seventh hotbar slot selected, then I realised that i didn't have anything in my hand after buying those two intems and now, whenever I have that slot selected I can't have any items or interact with anything in the island.
Thanks.
From what I heard the bug is known and I don't know how to fix it.

twisted_soul

Feb 12, 2022
I had an idea that would work, but it will never be possible (I think).
The idea was to get an admin to clear your inventory via commands and see if that worked

Feb 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanks.
Not sure if you've seen, yet, but this issue should be resolved, hopefully you're no longer having any issues.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom