Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
It will be nice if it have a Ranked Lobby at Games Like , Eggwars & Skywars.. It would be less people and less laggy for us too!

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
A ton of people have suggested this, but you have to remember that ranks don't restrict their friends to only being ranked users, I mean I have plenty stone rank friends. Also, lobbies would be practicality empty and games would take slow to fill up? And also, i think this might be against the EULA, having a certain place in the server where non ranked users can't go (correct me if I'm wrong :p)

Last edited:
Reactions: Clacks

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
A ton of people have suggested this, but you have to remember that ra is don't restrict their friends to only being raised LEDs I mean I have plenty stone rank friends. Also, lobbies would be practicality empty and games would take slow to fill up? And also, i think this might be against the EULA, having a certain place in the server where non ranked users can't go (correct me if I'm wrong :p)
Thats For the Replay , but you can go to the normal lobby to play with ur stone ranked friends tho, but i agreed with you that it will be slow to fill up games.. ;)

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Well... ALL the lobbies on CubeCraft are already ranked.
Stoners are ranked as well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But Like Iron Rank and Above[Lapiz,Gold,Diamond,Emerald,Obsidiain] have a private lobby which like they can be afk in or playing in it..

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
But Like Iron Rank and Above[Lapiz,Gold,Diamond,Emerald,Obsidiain] have a private lobby which like they can be afk in or playing in it..
Nah, the stoners are welcome as well :}
(and if there are really bothering you turn 'friends only' on in your settings menu).

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
You say they can be afk there but what is the point? If you're afk it implies you've got something else to do, so I feel like people would skip past those lobbies

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I personally dislike this idea just for the reaso that we are 1big community and if you wanna keep this community together you need to talk to people you never saw before and to hold this community together you need interaction with other people

TacosB

Oct 21, 2016
I think there is no need for ranked lobbies. As said above you can make players invinsible and you will have no lag.

xoDiamondxo

Sep 25, 2016
It will be nice if it have a Ranked Lobby at Games Like , Eggwars & Skywars.. It would be less people and less laggy for us too!

I think this would make it so ranked people can only see ranked people and if they have friends thats are stone then they wont be able to see them and play a game with them

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Just to come back to my point.
Nope 0 lag at all:
HtgobEi.png

qqiJjk0.png

Now lock pls

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Top Bottom