Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jaktesspeder

Nov 29, 2015
Hello gentlemen of cubecraft, I wanted to know if you could put in the section "vanity" the option of pets, since there is something like that, but I would love and at the same time I would have illusion to have that option. I await your response, thank you

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
I also love to see pets as a feauture. :)

Maybe not with vanity points, but normal points is also a possibility.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
hmm i think points would be nice honestly and a way to name them as well

however there is already miniatures which honestly could also be technically called Pets depending on how you see them

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
Ive suggested pets before but considering I think that thread is over 2 weeks old I'll reiterate what I said on there xD

To be honestly there would be so many more things they could give ranked players if they added pets. Depending on how many pets there are you could have an exclusive pet for each rank, you could have pets that you have to pay vanity points for, you could even pay vanity points to unlock a feature to ride your pets :P For stone players you could have some that you find in cublets or buy with points.

You could give each pet a special feature of some kind. I don't have good enough imagination to come up with any special features at the moment but...

I want a mooshroom... :3

Yamin

Forum Veteran
May 8, 2016
the sushi bar
I like it, but I think it could aslo be a litte bit chaotic: most people will enable their pet.
That could maybe cause lagg and space in the lobbies.

Reactions: Jaistrix

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hello gentlemen of cubecraft, I wanted to know if you could put in the section "vanity" the option of pets, since there is something like that, but I would love and at the same time I would have illusion to have that option. I await your response, thank you
It would not hurt. lol.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
this is bound to be accepted because
  1. This is defiantly an original idea that nobody will have ever thought of
  2. miniatures are kind of the equivalent of pets right now
  3. finally they already have a new vanity item that is supposed to come out, sheilds

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v

I know I'm not a gentelman but I really like this idea because it gives me something really cool to spend my vanity points on the only problem is it lags the server SO much when you have pets so I don't know I'm like 50/50 with this one

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! I hope you have/had a good day today!:D
Reesle wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom