Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
I was wondering about adding a new star wars game mode in the Games section of CCG. And i know what you will all be saying now "ANOTHER SERVER (rhymes with Pyhixel) ALREADY HAS THIS AND THAT WOULD BE COPYING!" But instead of it being the same thing it would be a whole different playing style that would make people flock to cubecraft if they are star wars fans.

For example, you could easily implement game modes from original star wars games (Star wars battlefront EA or star wars battlefront 2 for example) such as walker assault or if you are looking small scale Droid Run which would be awesome!

For the ships and stuff I'm pretty sure @Efcluke94 has them from this:
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/sky-wars-map-submission-star-wars.32493/page-2
Captkure.PNG

Or they just dissapeared entirely because of the creative reset (please confirm they have or havent lukey doodles).

And I am working on an AT-AT here and already have built an AT-ST from it.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/a-new-map-im-working-on.143885/page-2

ALSO can someone unlock that thing because i stated that it would take months to complete it so people can reply as much as they want to.( @zDutchie )

Attachments

• Captur.PNG
    Captur.PNG
    5.3 KB · Views: 104

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
I am also in the works of an AT-AT just need to do the body and head

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
ALSO can someone unlock that thing because i stated that it would take months to complete it so peiple can reply as much as they want to
I can not since it would be considered necroposting when you reply again. I'm sorry but you will have to make a new thread :)

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I think the game should be starwars battlefront with a special texture pack that is star wars themed. My idea for the game: So there are two teams the rebels and the Empire, so basically how the game is played, is The Rebels get too choose from a couple of kits, and they have to survive waves were The StormTroopers attack them in waves. In the rounds, power ups will spawn like speed, strength, etc. They have to survive a certain amount of waves, and then collect, something on the last wave to win. Each rebel, gets three lives, and strong gear from the kits. Each storm trooper gets, weak gear form their gear, but unlimited lives, but when they get killed they have to wait until the next round. The map this would be played on is like, the planet where they have ewoks on them(sorry dotn know what it is called/ . I make a suggestion in a another thread for a star wars game from Rogue 1

Reactions: Pingu_

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I think it would be cool if they made a star-wars themed eggwars map.
#RogueOne #StarWarsEpisode8

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
I think the game should be starwars battlefront with a special texture pack that is star wars themed. My idea for the game: So there are two teams the rebels and the Empire, so basically how the game is played, is The Rebels get too choose from a couple of kits, and they have to survive waves were The StormTroopers attack them in waves. In the rounds, power ups will spawn like speed, strength, etc. They have to survive a certain amount of waves, and then collect, something on the last wave to win. Each rebel, gets three lives, and strong gear from the kits. Each storm trooper gets, weak gear form their gear, but unlimited lives, but when they get killed they have to wait until the next round. The map this would be played on is like, the planet where they have ewoks on them(sorry dotn know what it is called/ . I make a suggestion in a another thread for a star wars game from Rogue 1
the planet is endor

PAL143

Novice Member
Dec 28, 2016
FFA OP PvP - Savannah
As a fellow fan of Star Wars, I love this idea.

I think they should add a Battlefront II type feel.
Something where the players choose their map (5 options?).
After, it would be 10/10, the players get to choose their team, depending on which era everyone votes for. The Clone Wars or the Galactic Era.

For example:
A player joined.
Select map:
Endor
Hoth
Tatooine
Death Star
Coruscant

Select Era:
The Clone Wars
Galactic Era

Select team:
CIS
Republic

Of course, just like in Battlefront II, you can have an Era attack in a place that is not accurate to the movies.
For example: The Clones vs. CIS attacking in Death Star

Plus, a resource pack, which is enabled for the game would be cool too.

As for something for ranked people, they get to choose every once in a while if they want to be a Jedi or Sith for that team. But, they should use it wisely as it can disappear and be wasted.

Do you like this idea?

- PAL143

Reactions: Pingu_
D

Deleted member 169486

but its my own thread...
It doesn't matter who's thread it is. If a question is answered or necroposted on it will be locked. If you reply to this thread two weeks after it has been last replied to it will be locked aswell.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom