Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Devon413

Oct 29, 2013
Psychotic Land
Hi Guys! I would like to have a prison server implemented, I know what you guys are thinking, "Cops And Robbers", but it's not that kind of prison. The prison I am talking about is a free play server. There is separate material areas where you can collect stuff and sell for money (not points) The areas are reset after a certain amount of time, for example, 10 minutes, and there a separate furnace place where you can burn stuff, undisturbed, and when you have enough money you can move to a different area, where there in more materials, different materials, until you get to the last rank/area. In the areas there is PVP areas where you fight to the death. Then you can save up to escape into wilderness (survival) or become a warden . Also During your time in prison you have a cell with a bed, if you go in bed you heal. I think this is a really cool idea and should be added.

~Devon

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Well, i'm not a fan of prisons, i saw it on some servers, even there's servers ONLY with prison. I like the cells... A cell, B cell, C cell, and goes on. A cell, is a starter one, and B cell is like for 5000$ money. (In-game money). Something like that

Devon413

Oct 29, 2013
Psychotic Land
Well, i'm not a fan of prisons, i saw it on some servers, even there's servers ONLY with prison. I like the cells... A cell, B cell, C cell, and goes on. A cell, is a starter one, and B cell is like for 5000$ money. (In-game money). Something like that
I mean like your own personal cell, there would be a lot so maybe once you get out someone else uses it, lol that is not personal.

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
I mean like your own personal cell, there would be a lot so maybe once you get out someone else uses it, lol that is not personal.
Nonono, i mean, there's cell BLOCKS from A to D, when you beat D block, you go to wilderness, i mean, become warden.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom