Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Devon413

Oct 29, 2013
Psychotic Land
Hi Guys! I would like to have a prison server implemented, I know what you guys are thinking, "Cops And Robbers", but it's not that kind of prison. The prison I am talking about is a free play server. There is separate material areas where you can collect stuff and sell for money (not points) The areas are reset after a certain amount of time, for example, 10 minutes, and there a separate furnace place where you can burn stuff, undisturbed, and when you have enough money you can move to a different area, where there in more materials, different materials, until you get to the last rank/area. In the areas there is PVP areas where you fight to the death. Then you can save up to escape into wilderness (survival) or become a warden . Also During your time in prison you have a cell with a bed, if you go in bed you heal. I think this is a really cool idea and should be added.

~Devon

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
Well, i'm not a fan of prisons, i saw it on some servers, even there's servers ONLY with prison. I like the cells... A cell, B cell, C cell, and goes on. A cell, is a starter one, and B cell is like for 5000$ money. (In-game money). Something like that

Devon413

Oct 29, 2013
Psychotic Land
Well, i'm not a fan of prisons, i saw it on some servers, even there's servers ONLY with prison. I like the cells... A cell, B cell, C cell, and goes on. A cell, is a starter one, and B cell is like for 5000$ money. (In-game money). Something like that
I mean like your own personal cell, there would be a lot so maybe once you get out someone else uses it, lol that is not personal.

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land
I mean like your own personal cell, there would be a lot so maybe once you get out someone else uses it, lol that is not personal.
Nonono, i mean, there's cell BLOCKS from A to D, when you beat D block, you go to wilderness, i mean, become warden.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom