Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see a new and fresh main lobby?

• Yes!

• No(explain why?)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Ok this is going to be a bit controversial, But still i'm going to talk about it. It would be great if we got a new main lobby. Although the current main lobby is great, its 2 years old and feeling a bit dated. Especially on the bedrock network, where there are no lobby games. Also this new lobby could come with new lobby games, and add lobby games to bedrock.

Now i know many people are going to disagree with me. But think of how the build team has improved and expanded over the past 2 years. And think of the masterpiece they could create.

• Unsure
Reactions: zaza17680

Snowwyyy

Apr 5, 2020
The Far Lucky Islands
Pronouns
He/Him
The new lobby is still awesome, I don't know why you want new lobby, when they add more space they can extend the space a bit, but not an entire new lobby, and designers are working on other things as well

Reactions: Dualninja

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
The current lobby keeps getting updates. In the newest lobby update the parkour was finished and there are new "stores" behind the spawn.
With Easter coming this weekend, I expect a new event for Egghunt. This will be added with small map updates.
So I disagree with your suggestion and think the builder team better can be spending their time on buidling new game maps.

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
The design admins have already said that they probably won't make a new lobby. The current lobby is practical and everything works and looks good, even though it is a bit old. Making a new lobby takes a lot of time, so they'd rather keep this lobby which works all good instead of spending their time and resources on making a new one.

About the lobby games; would be great if Bedrock got some lobby games as well, like lobby fishing or relic hunting. However, Bedrock already has got a big lobby parkour if I'm correct, so it's not like there is nothing to do in the lobby already.

quintum

Mar 15, 2021
Cubecraft parkour course
I like the current lobby, it's clean and works fine. I feel like a change in lobby would just cause people to complain. Though it's already been mentioned above, the lobby still gets updates, so a better plan would be to just do some more bedrock lobby updates.

Reactions: Dualninja

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Oh I forgot to clarify this I don't mean now I mean in like a years time.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom