• Bridge wand (Wands)

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Levitation wand (Wands)

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Wand descriptions (Wands)

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Unlucky loot (Lucky islands)

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Trapped chest explosions (Lucky islands)

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Picking up lucky blocks (Lucky islands)

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Remove voting lock (Lucky islands)

• Angelic world (Lucky Islands)

• All of them

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • None of them (explain why)

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Okay So a while ago I made a lucky islands suggestion but it didn't include that much
here I am back to make another which involves EVEN MORE

New Modes
  • Super Lucky mode - So in my last suggestion I suggested having a luckier loot voting option (for emerald+) this voting option included both super lucky loot and unlucky loot from what you may get in lucky blocks, so to both of those I decided to go a bit more in depth and be a bit more descriptive about this voting option, so here is what is changed with this voting option
    [*]Lesser chance of getting traps that try and kill you (example: The hole trap) also want to say this includes the "feeling lucky punk" pressure plate, it also has a higher chance of this
    [*]Current drops which have tools, weapons, armour, etc. in them such as the stone tool drop will change to give you the next tier item 35% of the time (in our stone tool example it makes them all as iron tools, for the iron tools they become diamond tools, same goes for weapons, armour, etc. if it is something like the diamond sword than it will add a level 1 enchantment (it will chose a random level 1 achievement to put on the item (that isn't punch or knockback for obvious reasons) for example a sword can have sharpness 1, unbreaking 1, or fire aspect 1) This also applies for armour stand drops and chests
    [*]Higher quantities of items like food, blocks, materials, & misc. This includes items like ender-pearls, gold ingots, iron ingots, diamonds, etc.
  • Unlucky mode - Okay I explained everything about me revamping this already so let's just get into the changes
    [*]Slightly higher chance of traps than in normal but not that much higher
    [*]Mobs have a slight higher chance of spawning and if they do they have a 15% chance to also create a cage (doesn't matter what mob)
    [*]Current tools, weapons, armour etc. will have a 35% chance to drop a lower tier of item (for the infuriating wood sword that has a durability of 1 damage off of it will drop as a wooden pickaxe with sharpness 1, leather armour will just be normal leather armour
    [*]Lower quantities just like in the luckier loot except the opposite (note for blocks this only applies to certain blocks not dirt and sandstone however for wood and stone it does)
  • Wand speeds - this 1 you can vote for will it will increase, or decrease the speeds of each wand to cooldown, if voted Faster wand cooldowns than each cooldown will speed up if voted to Slow down cooldown times than it will increase the time
    [*]Fire wand - Normal cooldown 45 seconds, Faster cooldown 30 seconds, slower cooldown 60 seconds
    [*]Invisibility wand - Normal cooldown 30 seconds, Faster cooldown 20 seconds, slower cooldown 45 seconds
    [*]Shield wand - Normal cooldown 60 second, Faster cooldown 40 seconds, slower cooldown 90 seconds
    [*]Regeneration wand - Normal cooldown 35 seconds, Faster cooldown 20 seconds, slower cooldown 50 seconds
    [*]Slime wand - Normal cooldown 40 seconds, Faster cooldown 25 seconds, slower cooldown 50 seconds
    [*]TNT wand - Normal cooldown 50 seconds, Faster cooldown 35 seconds, slower cooldown 80 seconds
    [*]Potion wand (read below) - Normal cooldown 75 seconds, Faster cooldown 60 seconds, slower cooldown 90 seconds
    [*]Bridge wand (read below) - Normal cooldown 50 seconds, Faster cooldown 40 seconds, slower cooldown 65 seconds
    [*]Levitation wand (read below) - Normal cooldown 60 seconds, Faster cooldown 45 seconds, slower cooldown 80 seconds
Wands
  • The potion wand - Okay so this is also from that previous suggestion which what it will do is give you a level 2 random potion effect, for 20 seconds, however the thing about this wand is the effect isn't always positive it can also be a negative effect now with the revamp of some of the previous suggestions already, let's give this wand a revamp to shall we? now the thing about this wand is it is 1 of the few wands that can actually be effected by both the super lucky mode and the unlucky mode. Since this wand is also chance in Super lucky mode it's odds of giving you a positive effect aren't changed neither are the odds of getting a negative effect, however the negative effects stay for a shorter period of time while the positive effects will stay for the normal, this goes vice versa with the unlucky mode. This wand has a 75 second cooldown
  • The bridge wand - This 1 works multiple ways not only as a solution camping, but also as just a helpful tool, this wand will create a bridge which is 1 block in width and goes 20 blocks in length made of white stained clay, it will create a straight bridge depending on which block you click on it with in comparison to where you are, so if you click on a block which is north of you than the bridge will go straight north. However if I click on a block which for example is to the North-west of me than the bridge will go diagonally, if there are blocks in the way than. it will replace 21 blocks if you include the block you click on but if you don't than yes it extends 20 blocks (note that there is a barrier in the world so you can't just go out infinitely outward) the cooldown on this wand is 50 seconds
  • Levitation wand - so this wand will summon a shulker bullet to go towards your enemies but can't hit you or your team mates upon using it the shulker bullet can travel 50 blocks before just disappearing if a players is hit by this bullet they will of course start levitating upwards it has a cooldown of 60 seconds
  • Wand descriptions - So these would appear below each wand (in command terms it is the lore of the items) and would give a brief description of what each wand does (maybe add in a little pun here and there) Here are some examples for wand descriptions
    [*]Fire wand - Wow this is lit, use this wand to shoot fire into the air scattering it across the land
    [*]TNT wand - Be the bomb and shoot TNT into the sky to blow players up
    [*]Slime wand - Shoot Slimes at other players to attack them, what could go wrong
    [*]Invisibility wand - Where am I? This wand will turn you invisible for a short time good for sneaking up on people
    [*]Sheild wand - "YOU SHALL NOT PASS". Use the shield wand to save yourself while falling, catch other players in it or to block something from hitting you
    [*]Regeneration wand - Need health? The Regeneration wand will give you regeneration for a short period of time
    [*](If added) Potion wand - be careful not all witches know what they are doing, This wand will give you a random potion effect but not always a good 1 it also Changes depending on the luck mode
    [*](If added) Bridge wand - "We build a bridge out of her" That's right this wand can place a long clay bridge if you click on a block with it depending on which direction you are facing
    [*](If added) Levitation wand - Ever wanted to go sky diving? well with this wand you can watch other people do it, this wand will send a bullet out to make your enemies levitate if they are hit
Lucky Islands (In general)
  • Unlucky loot - just like the Luckier loot drop this is unluckier loot for 30 seconds, basically a higher chance of traps and a lower chance of decent drops
  • Trapped chest explosions - So a month or 2 ago there was this thread called "easy team killing strategies" in that thread the creator explains how they have been team killed in that game so much and explains some ways people can easily do it. So what I am suggesting here is that Trapped chest explosions be ineffective against players on the same team as the person who is opening it (obviously not including the person who is opening it, they can still take damage)
  • Picking up lucky blocks - okay so this is a suggestion to allow players to Pick up lucky blocks using a certain tool, this tool has 3 uses and if you right click on a lucky block than it will give you the lucky block so you can take it where you need. This would be useful for getting away from players but still being able to break lucky blocks
  • Remove voting lock - This 1 is pretty self explanatory especially in team mode, allow players to vote while waiting in the waiting lobby for and not in the cage, I don't believe it currently exists in solo but if it does it should be removed as players who join when the game is going to start soon can't vote which is just unfair for people who join later
  • Angelic world - Okay so currently there is the unlikely drop of the world becoming corrupt, so this is the complete opposite, it makes the world angelic, it will replace a bunch of blocks with quartz blocks, quartz pillars, white wool, cake, and turn some blocks to gold blocks along with some blocks to iron, it will give anyone near it regeneration 2 for 10 right when it starts it also increases luck amounts for 10 seconds for everyone
Thank you for reading and goodbye

Previous suggestions
Shepard kit

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
635764927671327620535390899_anigif_enhanced-20303-1427782824-10[1].gif

Nothing much else to say.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
The potion wand - Okay so this is also from that previous suggestion which what it will do is give you a level 2 random potion effect, for 20 seconds, however the thing about this wand is the effect isn't always positive it can also be a negative effect now with the revamp of some of the previous suggestions already, let's give this wand a revamp to shall we? now the thing about this wand is it is 1 of the few wands that can actually be effected by both the super lucky mode and the unlucky mode. Since this wand is also chance in Super lucky mode it's odds of giving you a positive effect aren't changed neither are the odds of getting a negative effect, however the negative effects stay for a shorter period of time while the positive effects will stay for the normal, this goes vice versa with the unlucky mode. This wand has a 75 second cooldown
As long as it's not something like Poison or Wither, I'd be completely okay with this.
If any of those two effects were there, it'd be too big of a risk to use it.
The bridge wand - This 1 works multiple ways not only as a solution camping, but also as just a helpful tool, this wand will create a bridge which is 1 block in width and goes 20 blocks in length made of white stained clay, it will create a straight bridge depending on which block you click on it with in comparison to where you are, so if you click on a block which is north of you than the bridge will go straight north. However if I click on a block which for example is to the North-west of me than the bridge will go diagonally, if there are blocks in the way than. it will replace 21 blocks if you include the block you click on but if you don't than yes it extends 20 blocks (note that there is a barrier in the world so you can't just go out infinitely outward) the cooldown on this wand is 50 seconds
This seems a little too OP to me. Getting this would basically replace an enderpearl as it's reusable & few maps have islands with 20 blocks of space in between them.
If it was a rare item & doesn't show up when you pick the Wizard kit, I'd consider this being added.

Levitation wand - so this wand will summon a shulker bullet to go towards your enemies but can't hit you or your team mates upon using it the shulker bullet can travel 50 blocks before just disappearing if a players is hit by this bullet they will of course start levitating upwards it has a cooldown of 60 seconds
2 things:
- Why not act as a thing which makes the user levitate upwards like 10 blocks?
-If it hits someone, How high will they go?
Also, this doesn't really seem like it should be given with the Wizard kit.

Wand descriptions sounds pretty nifty, but I don't think it's really necessary. I can imagine most people like clicking them to see what they do instead of reading texts.
Picking up lucky blocks - okay so this is a suggestion to allow players to Pick up lucky blocks using a certain tool, this tool has 3 uses and if you right click on a lucky block than it will give you the lucky block so you can take it where you need. This would be useful for getting away from players but still being able to break lucky blocks
Now this doesn't really sound all that useful to me. Why open it later?
There's only one scenario I could see this being useful which goes:
-You're being chased by a person/people
-You're undergeared
-You're at mid trying to get some more lucky blocks for gear
-You can't afford to get a bad roll while being chased

In this case you could pick them up and keep running to open them in a safer environment, but that's a very circumstancial use.

Remove voting lock - This 1 is pretty self explanatory especially in team mode, allow players to vote while waiting in the waiting lobby for and not in the cage, I don't believe it currently exists in solo but if it does it should be removed as players who join when the game is going to start soon can't vote which is just unfair for people who join later
I mean... I guess?
I don't really ever have problems with this.

• Angelic world - Okay so currently there is the unlikely drop of the world becoming corrupt, so this is the complete opposite, it makes the world angelic, it will replace a bunch of blocks with quartz blocks, quartz pillars, white wool, cake, and turn some blocks to gold blocks along with some blocks to iron, it will give anyone near it regeneration 2 for 10 right when it starts it also increases luck amounts for 10 seconds for everyone
That actually sounds pretty fun.

Now: About the modes.

I don't play lucky islands very often but in the times I have, I've definitely seen cases where I have extremely bad luck with block loot and cases where I've had extremely good luck. I don't know how these modes will play out, so I don't really have much of an opinion on it.
One thing I do like about it is the wand recharge times though.

Overall, good suggestion!

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
How high will they go?
They have levitation 2 and they keep it for 6 seconds not 100% sure the math there but who ever does
-You're being chased by a person/people
-You're undergeared
-You're at mid trying to get some more lucky blocks for gear
-You can't afford to get a bad roll while being chased
well that was for the most part of
As long as it's not something like Poison or Wither, I'd be completely okay with this.
well actually in the original suggestion I specifically took out the wither and forgot to fix that
however poison is possible
If it was a rare item & doesn't show up when you pick the Wizard kit, I'd consider this being added.
the main point of it is if someone can get to stop camping and to cross places so of course

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
well that was for the most part of
I rarely imagine this scenario actually occurring, so it's not that useful.

well actually in the original suggestion I specifically took out the wither and forgot to fix that
however poison is possible
Despite poison not being able to kill you, it's devestating if you get it. It drains through your health and if someone comes up to you you're pretty much a single hit away from death. I doubt anyone would even use this wand anymore if they had that happen, but maybe that's just me.
the main point of it is if someone can get to stop camping and to cross places so of course
So of course.... what?
Of course it DOES show up in the kit and is common in blocks?
Of course it DOESN'T show up in the kit and is rare in blocks?

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I rarely imagine this scenario actually occurring, so it's not that useful.

Despite poison not being able to kill you, it's devestating if you get it. It drains through your health and if someone comes up to you you're pretty much a single hit away from death. I doubt anyone would even use this wand anymore if they had that happen, but maybe that's just me.

So of course.... what?
Of course it DOES show up in the kit and is common in blocks?
Of course it DOESN'T show up in the kit and is rare in blocks?
Well think about that 1 very closely
In reply to you I said of course
I am saying it doesn't show up in kits

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Okay So a while ago I made a lucky islands suggestion but it didn't include that much
here I am back to make another which involves EVEN MORE

New Modes
  • Super Lucky mode - So in my last suggestion I suggested having a luckier loot voting option (for emerald+) this voting option included both super lucky loot and unlucky loot from what you may get in lucky blocks, so to both of those I decided to go a bit more in depth and be a bit more descriptive about this voting option, so here is what is changed with this voting option
    [*]Lesser chance of getting traps that try and kill you (example: The hole trap) also want to say this includes the "feeling lucky punk" pressure plate, it also has a higher chance of this
    [*]Current drops which have tools, weapons, armour, etc. in them such as the stone tool drop will change to give you the next tier item 35% of the time (in our stone tool example it makes them all as iron tools, for the iron tools they become diamond tools, same goes for weapons, armour, etc. if it is something like the diamond sword than it will add a level 1 enchantment (it will chose a random level 1 achievement to put on the item (that isn't punch or knockback for obvious reasons) for example a sword can have sharpness 1, unbreaking 1, or fire aspect 1) This also applies for armour stand drops and chests
    [*]Higher quantities of items like food, blocks, materials, & misc. This includes items like ender-pearls, gold ingots, iron ingots, diamonds, etc.
  • Unlucky mode - Okay I explained everything about me revamping this already so let's just get into the changes
    [*]Slightly higher chance of traps than in normal but not that much higher
    [*]Mobs have a slight higher chance of spawning and if they do they have a 15% chance to also create a cage (doesn't matter what mob)
    [*]Current tools, weapons, armour etc. will have a 35% chance to drop a lower tier of item (for the infuriating wood sword that has a durability of 1 damage off of it will drop as a wooden pickaxe with sharpness 1, leather armour will just be normal leather armour
    [*]Lower quantities just like in the luckier loot except the opposite (note for blocks this only applies to certain blocks not dirt and sandstone however for wood and stone it does)
  • Wand speeds - this 1 you can vote for will it will increase, or decrease the speeds of each wand to cooldown, if voted Faster wand cooldowns than each cooldown will speed up if voted to Slow down cooldown times than it will increase the time
    [*]Fire wand - Normal cooldown 45 seconds, Faster cooldown 30 seconds, slower cooldown 60 seconds
    [*]Invisibility wand - Normal cooldown 30 seconds, Faster cooldown 20 seconds, slower cooldown 45 seconds
    [*]Shield wand - Normal cooldown 60 second, Faster cooldown 40 seconds, slower cooldown 90 seconds
    [*]Regeneration wand - Normal cooldown 35 seconds, Faster cooldown 20 seconds, slower cooldown 50 seconds
    [*]Slime wand - Normal cooldown 40 seconds, Faster cooldown 25 seconds, slower cooldown 50 seconds
    [*]TNT wand - Normal cooldown 50 seconds, Faster cooldown 35 seconds, slower cooldown 80 seconds
    [*]Potion wand (read below) - Normal cooldown 75 seconds, Faster cooldown 60 seconds, slower cooldown 90 seconds
    [*]Bridge wand (read below) - Normal cooldown 50 seconds, Faster cooldown 40 seconds, slower cooldown 65 seconds
    [*]Levitation wand (read below) - Normal cooldown 60 seconds, Faster cooldown 45 seconds, slower cooldown 80 seconds
Wands
  • The potion wand - Okay so this is also from that previous suggestion which what it will do is give you a level 2 random potion effect, for 20 seconds, however the thing about this wand is the effect isn't always positive it can also be a negative effect now with the revamp of some of the previous suggestions already, let's give this wand a revamp to shall we? now the thing about this wand is it is 1 of the few wands that can actually be effected by both the super lucky mode and the unlucky mode. Since this wand is also chance in Super lucky mode it's odds of giving you a positive effect aren't changed neither are the odds of getting a negative effect, however the negative effects stay for a shorter period of time while the positive effects will stay for the normal, this goes vice versa with the unlucky mode. This wand has a 75 second cooldown
  • The bridge wand - This 1 works multiple ways not only as a solution camping, but also as just a helpful tool, this wand will create a bridge which is 1 block in width and goes 20 blocks in length made of white stained clay, it will create a straight bridge depending on which block you click on it with in comparison to where you are, so if you click on a block which is north of you than the bridge will go straight north. However if I click on a block which for example is to the North-west of me than the bridge will go diagonally, if there are blocks in the way than. it will replace 21 blocks if you include the block you click on but if you don't than yes it extends 20 blocks (note that there is a barrier in the world so you can't just go out infinitely outward) the cooldown on this wand is 50 seconds
  • Levitation wand - so this wand will summon a shulker bullet to go towards your enemies but can't hit you or your team mates upon using it the shulker bullet can travel 50 blocks before just disappearing if a players is hit by this bullet they will of course start levitating upwards it has a cooldown of 60 seconds
  • Wand descriptions - So these would appear below each wand (in command terms it is the lore of the items) and would give a brief description of what each wand does (maybe add in a little pun here and there) Here are some examples for wand descriptions
    [*]Fire wand - Wow this is lit, use this wand to shoot fire into the air scattering it across the land
    [*]TNT wand - Be the bomb and shoot TNT into the sky to blow players up
    [*]Slime wand - Shoot Slimes at other players to attack them, what could go wrong
    [*]Invisibility wand - Where am I? This wand will turn you invisible for a short time good for sneaking up on people
    [*]Sheild wand - "YOU SHALL NOT PASS". Use the shield wand to save yourself while falling, catch other players in it or to block something from hitting you
    [*]Regeneration wand - Need health? The Regeneration wand will give you regeneration for a short period of time
    [*](If added) Potion wand - be careful not all witches know what they are doing, This wand will give you a random potion effect but not always a good 1 it also Changes depending on the luck mode
    [*](If added) Bridge wand - "We build a bridge out of her" That's right this wand can place a long clay bridge if you click on a block with it depending on which direction you are facing
    [*](If added) Levitation wand - Ever wanted to go sky diving? well with this wand you can watch other people do it, this wand will send a bullet out to make your enemies levitate if they are hit
Lucky Islands (In general)
  • Unlucky loot - just like the Luckier loot drop this is unluckier loot for 30 seconds, basically a higher chance of traps and a lower chance of decent drops
  • Trapped chest explosions - So a month or 2 ago there was this thread called "easy team killing strategies" in that thread the creator explains how they have been team killed in that game so much and explains some ways people can easily do it. So what I am suggesting here is that Trapped chest explosions be ineffective against players on the same team as the person who is opening it (obviously not including the person who is opening it, they can still take damage)
  • Picking up lucky blocks - okay so this is a suggestion to allow players to Pick up lucky blocks using a certain tool, this tool has 3 uses and if you right click on a lucky block than it will give you the lucky block so you can take it where you need. This would be useful for getting away from players but still being able to break lucky blocks
  • Remove voting lock - This 1 is pretty self explanatory especially in team mode, allow players to vote while waiting in the waiting lobby for and not in the cage, I don't believe it currently exists in solo but if it does it should be removed as players who join when the game is going to start soon can't vote which is just unfair for people who join later
Thank you for reading and goodbye

Previous suggestions
Shepard kit

Awesome but a bridge wand is copying off up (Removed by Moderator <3)
Everything else I guess is good...

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
I like this idea, I don't fully agree with all of it but overall I like it, I used to play lucky islands a lot but stopped after a while this would definitely make me join back in :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Top Bottom