Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silabear

Novice Member
Sep 22, 2019
What would be nice is if the iron that you mine in the Blockwars CTF game is actually a currency that you can buy power-ups (such as ender pearls, armor e.t.c) in a NPC shop (like Eggwars)

Reactions: Rawrbin and Luukk

Silabear

Novice Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hey! Thank you for the suggestion :D
Don't you think that players will 'camp' at their side of the color and just only farm powerups and do not 'play' the game as it is meant to be?
By powerups I mean things like enderpearls and armor not really haste and speed etc

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Personally I’d rather see iron stay as what it is, a resource you’re able to recollect to make yourself gear. Making it a currency just feels odd, I don’t think ender pearls are a good idea for BlockWars they’d be too overpowered. And why power ups if you can already pick them up at the center of the map. If some players sometimes already waste their games not helping their teams but farming iron, with this people wouldn’t leave the iron farms until the late game which is a shame.

Vict0r

Jun 5, 2020
Personally I’d rather see iron stay as what it is, a resource you’re able to recollect to make yourself gear. Making it a currency just feels odd, I don’t think ender pearls are a good idea for BlockWars they’d be too overpowered. And why power ups if you can already pick them up at the center of the map. If some players sometimes already waste their games not helping their teams but farming iron, with this people wouldn’t leave the iron farms until the late game which is a shame.
I do totally agree with you.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
Agreed, people would camp in their teams then farm iron and get every powerup and it would make the teams uneven, say if you had one person on the other team camping powerup shops, and four on your team; this would mean the teams become imbalanced quickly, in addition you can shopcamp with a shop npc so i think this would be a bit overpowered for such a fast gamemode, just my opinion feel free to disagree or criticise(constructively)

edit: i just realised i broke the translator chain ;-;
Hi, please do not necropost. This is reviving threads that have been inactive for 3 or more weeks.

- Locked :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom