Relly

Jun 16, 2020

have work on it fo 1 week

name: rainbow
edited: by me

Last edited:

Lawnti

Dec 30, 2019
It is a great concept for a duel map. I have some ideas to make the map even better.
1) Make the rainbow less triangle shaped and try to make it in a natural shape of a rainbow.
2) Make some better landscape and have a nice area where you meet the enemy.
3) The surrounding walls can be more detailed in my opinion.
I want to recieve a 2.0 version of this map so hopefully you can add these changes :p

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Before submitting a map submission make sure you read this first : https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/map-submission-read-this-before-submitting.219318/

This will explain how to submit your map properly by following the rules of a map submission (adding : poll, creators, Java/bedrock or maybe both)

But about your map, I like the idea of a rainbow in duels but like Lawnti already commented, make the rainbow less triangle to create a more natural view on your map.
Also, your walls are quite boring and definitely need more decoration. Maybe try a different patern?
Maybe you could also create some little hills or maybe even a pot of gold in the middle to make it less empty and to make it look nicer

If there was a Poll I would've voted no, sorry :C

Last edited:

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Its a great idea but the walls could use more detail. I love the rainbow but its not exaclty round. And the name of the thread should be "Rainbow" instead of your current name.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
I didn't like the map very much. But I don't think they're gonna add your map:

1) Because it's missing a lot of details.
2) The map is very simple.

The truth is that I'm sorry to give you this opinion since it took you a week to do what you say. But keep it up and you'll get better. Until you become a professional Builder.

I'm sorry.

D

Deleted member 469419

I understand the idea of the map and I think it could be fine if you'd make some changes.

• I've noticed that the map lack some important details that perhaps could give it a betther shape and aspect. You could add some clouds over the whole map, obviously people won't be camping on them because there's a map limit much below of 20 blocks.
  • The rainbow must to be modified somehow to avoid people get on it. Why? Because people be camping on it and making the game so long.
Overall it's a good, good job and nice idea!

(Also suggest you to change the tittle and add a poll to meet with the default map submission required form).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
Top Bottom