Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
This is a repost, original thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/a-new-game-idea.247741/
React with :agree: if you like it pls, kthxbye.

Hey CubeCrafters,
Today I would like to submit a new game idea. You could call it a CS:GO/VALORANT rip-off, and it basically is, to be honest. But we've given it a Minecraft style. Disclaimer before you read further: THERE ARE NO GUNS IN THIS GAME. So it's not like battle zone or "Cops and Crims" on the Hypixel network or something like that. So ye, let's get started with explaining how to play this game and the other game mechanics.

⚔️ Gameplay

So in this game, you will have 2 teams of 5 players each. An attackers team (Orange/Gold), and a defenders team (Blue). The goal for the attackers is to plant a bomb on one of the bomb sites and also let the bomb detonate. The defenders will have to prevent the attacker team from planting the bomb, if they still manage to plant the bomb, they will have to defuse it before it explodes. Instead of guns like in CS:GO and VALORANT, we will be using vanilla Minecraft weapons like swords, axes and bows. You will also be able to buy potions, armour, food, traps and healing items. You can buy these tools and items in the buying phase of each round. The team who reaches 5 round wins first, wins the game. You will have to make kills, win rounds, plant the bomb or defuse the bomb in order to get credits and buy new tools and items. If you survive the round, you will keep your items for the next round. If you die, you lose all your items in the next round.

💸 Economy

You can get Credits & Team Experience by making kills, winning rounds, multi-kills, building up a losing streak and by defusing or planting the bomb. Credits can be used to buy weapons, armour, potions, food, healing items. You can use Team Experience to buy traps and powerups. Credits are stored in your personal bank so only you can use your own credits. However, Team Experience is stored in a team bank. Every teammate will be able to use the team experience to buy traps and powerups, so be sure to discuss things with your team before buying stuff. 🙂

💷 Credits
  • Kill: +200 credits.
  • Round Win: +3000 credits.
  • Loss Streak: +2000 credits. (2000 > 2200 > 2400 > 2600 > 2800 Max)
  • Bomb Planted: +200 credits.
  • Bomb Defused: +200 credits.
  • Double Kill: +50 credits.
  • Triple Kill: +100 credits.
  • Quadra KIll: +150 credits.
  • Ace: +200 credits.
💎 Team Experience
  • Kill: +5 Team Experience.
  • Round Win: +35 Team Experience.
  • Loss Streak: +20 Team Experience. (20 > 22 > 24 > 26 > 28 > 30 Max)
  • Bomb Planted: +5 Team Experience.
  • Bomb Defused: + 5 Team Experience.
  • Double Kill: +2 Team Experience.
  • Triple Kill: +3 Team Experience.
  • Quadra Kill: +4 Team Experience.
  • Ace: +5 Team Experience.
🛒 The Shop

You will get a paper in your inventory in the buying phase, which you can open the store with. You can spend your credits in the shop on weapons, armour, potions, food and healing items. There is also something called "Team Experience" which you can use to buy traps with.

⚔️ Weapons
  • Stone Sword: 1600 credits.
  • Stone Axe: 1800 credits.
  • Iron Sword: 2100 credits.
  • Iron Axe: 2400 credits.
  • Diamond Sword: 2900 credits.
  • Bow: 2000 credits.
  • Arrow: 25 credits.
  • Grenade: 200 credits.
  • Smoke Grenade: 100 credits.
  • Flash Bang: 150 credits.
🛡️ Armour
  • Golden Armor: 500 credits.
  • Chain Armor: 1000 credits.
  • Iron Armor: 1500 credits
  • Diamond Armor: 2000 credits.
🧪 Potions (Max 5 potions)
  • Speed I: 100 credits. (Max 2)
  • Speed II: 200 credits. (Max 2)
  • Jump Boost II: 150 credits. (Max 2)
  • Strength: 600 credits. (Max 1)
  • Invisibility: 500 credits. (Max 1)
  • Harming: 400 credits. (Max 1)
  • Poison: 250 credits (Max 1)
  • Healing: 250 credits (Max 2)
  • Healing II: 350 (Max 1)
🍎 Food
  • Cooked Fish: 30 credits.
  • Steak: 50 credits.
  • Golden Apple: 120 credits. (Max 5)
🔧 Traps & Powerups (Max 8 per team)
  • Laser: 25 Team XP (Max 4)
  • Tripwire: 15 Team XP (Max 4)
  • Healing Point: 20 Team XP (Max 2)
  • Blinding Wire: 25 (Max 2)
  • Wall: 50 (Max 2) Only available for the defending team.
Weapons & Armor
unknown.png

Potions & Food
unknown.png

Traps & Powerups
unknown.png

🗺️ Item Information

🚩 Starting Items
Everyone will start with the same starting items. This is what your starter kit will be:
  • Wooden Sword
  • Leather Armor (Protection I)
  • 24 Bread
Attackers
2020-06-19_02.10.02.png

Defenders
2020-06-19_02.10.11.png
⚔️ Weapons & Armour
All weapons and armour should be unbreakable, so they can't break during the game.

• Leather Armor: (Leather Helmet: Protection I, Leather Chestplate: Protection I, Leather Leggings: Protection I, Leather Boots: Protection I)
  • Golden Armor: (Golden Helmet: Protection I, Leather Chestplate: Protection II, Golden Leggings: Protection I, Golden Boots: Protection I)
  • Chain Armor: (Chain Helmet: Protection I, Leather Chestplate: Protection III, Chain Leggings: Protection I, Chain Boots: Protection I)
  • Iron Armor: (Iron Helmet: Protection I, Leather Chestplate: Protection IV, Iron Leggings: Protection I, Iron Boots: Protection I)
  • Diamond Armor: (Diamond Helmet: Protection I, Leather Chestplate: Protection IV, Diamond Leggings: Protection I, Diamond Boots: Protection I)
Attackers
2020-06-19_01.17.16.png

Defenders
2020-06-19_01.16.51.png
🧪 Potions
  • Speed I (1:30)
  • Speed II (0:30)
  • Jump Boost II (0:30)
  • Strength I (0:15)
  • Invisibility (0:10)
  • Harming I (Splash, deals 2 HP damage)
  • Poison I (Splash, deals 2 HP damage)
  • Healing I (Splash, heals 2 HP)
  • Healing II (Splash, heals 4 HP)
🔧 Traps & Powerups
  • Laser: You will be able to set up a laser of Redstone particles for 40 seconds between 2 blocks. When an enemy player walks through it, they will be damaged 2 hp per second.
  • Tripwire: This is a string between 2 blocks, which will apply the glowing effect for 15 seconds to everyone walking over the string.
  • Healing Point: You can place this down on the ground, and will give the regeneration III effect for 10 seconds to all allies standing in a radius of 3 blocks.
  • Blinding Wire: This will also be a string between 2 blocks, but when an enemy player walks through it, you will get the blindness effect for 4 seconds
🧨 The Bomb

For the bomb, there are a few things that are quite important. How are we going to be able to plant the bomb, and how can we defuse it.

🌎 General
The bomb will just be a TNT block, only 1 of the players in the attacking team will receive the bomb. It will be randomly chosen by the server every round who will receive the bomb. You will be able to drop the bomb to your teammates if you don't want to have it. The bomb can only be planted on the marked areas on the bomb sites. After the bomb has been planted, the round time will stop, and the bomb timer will start counting down. It will take the bomb 40 seconds to detonate. There could also be a ticking sound that will go faster once the bomb gets closer to exploding.

📍Planting and defusing the bomb
To plant the bomb, you will have to stand still, crouched, on a block for 4 seconds straight. You can't get hit or move in those 4 seconds. Defusing will work in the same way, but it will take 7 seconds instead of 4.

📝 General Information & Vote Options

🔖 General Information
  • A round will take 100 seconds.
  • The buying phase at the beginning of every round will take 30 seconds.
  • The defending team is blue (Minecraft colour code: &9, Leather armour HEX: #5555FF)
  • The attacking team is orange (Minecraft colour code: &6, Leather armour HEX: #FFAA00)
  • The game has to be full (10 players) in order to start. Otherwise, it would be incredibly unfair.
⭐ Vote Options
  • Time. (Requires Lapiz rank)
☁️ The End

Okay, so this is our idea. I want to thank @Zillu @TheSadPotato_ @Basketman for helping me with this game idea. As you could see, we don't have a name for the game yet, so feel free to leave name suggestions below. We would also really appreciate your feedback & suggestions on this idea. Thank you for taking the time to read this massive thread. 💙

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
This is a repost, original thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/a-new-game-idea.247741/

Hey CubeCrafters,
Today I would like to submit a new game idea. You could call it a CS:GO/VALORANT rip-off, and it basically is, to be honest. But we've given it a Minecraft style. Disclaimer before you read further: THERE ARE NO GUNS IN THIS GAME. So it's not like battle zone or "Cops and Crims" on the Hypixel network or something like that. So ye, let's get started with explaining how to play this game and the other game mechanics.

⚔️ Gameplay

So in this game, you will have 2 teams of 5 players each. An attackers team (Orange/Gold), and a defenders team (Blue). The goal for the attackers is to plant a bomb on one of the bomb sites and also let the bomb detonate. The defenders will have to prevent the attacker team from planting the bomb, if they still manage to plant the bomb, they will have to defuse it before it explodes. Instead of guns like in CS:GO and VALORANT, we will be using vanilla Minecraft weapons like swords, axes and bows. You will also be able to buy potions, armour, food, traps and healing items. You can buy these tools and items in the buying phase of each round. The team who reaches 5 round wins first, wins the game. You will have to make kills, win rounds, plant the bomb or defuse the bomb in order to get credits and buy new tools and items. If you survive the round, you will keep your items for the next round. If you die, you lose all your items in the next round.

💸 Economy

You can get Credits & Team Experience by making kills, winning rounds, multi-kills, building up a losing streak and by defusing or planting the bomb. Credits can be used to buy weapons, armour, potions, food, healing items. You can use Team Experience to buy traps and powerups. Credits are stored in your personal bank so only you can use your own credits. However, Team Experience is stored in a team bank. Every teammate will be able to use the team experience to buy traps and powerups, so be sure to discuss things with your team before buying stuff. 🙂

💷 Credits
💎 Team Experience
🛒 The Shop

You will get a paper in your inventory in the buying phase, which you can open the store with. You can spend your credits in the shop on weapons, armour, potions, food and healing items. There is also something called "Team Experience" which you can use to buy traps with.

⚔️ Weapons
🛡️ Armour
🍎 Food
Weapons & Armor
unknown.png

Potions & Food
unknown.png

Traps & Powerups
unknown.png

🗺️ Item Information

🚩 Starting Items
Everyone will start with the same starting items. This is what your starter kit will be:
  • Wooden Sword
  • 24 Bread
Attackers
2020-06-19_02.10.02.png

Defenders
2020-06-19_02.10.11.png
⚔️ Weapons & Armour
All weapons and armour should be unbreakable, so they can't break during the game.

• Leather Armor: (Leather Helmet: Protection I, Leather Chestplate: Protection I, Leather Leggings: Protection I, Leather Boots: Protection I)
  • Golden Armor: (Golden Helmet: Protection I, Leather Chestplate: Protection II, Golden Leggings: Protection I, Golden Boots: Protection I)
  • Chain Armor: (Chain Helmet: Protection I, Leather Chestplate: Protection III, Chain Leggings: Protection I, Chain Boots: Protection I)
  • Iron Armor: (Iron Helmet: Protection I, Leather Chestplate: Protection IV, Iron Leggings: Protection I, Iron Boots: Protection I)
  • Diamond Armor: (Diamond Helmet: Protection I, Leather Chestplate: Protection IV, Diamond Leggings: Protection I, Diamond Boots: Protection I)
Attackers
2020-06-19_01.17.16.png

Defenders
2020-06-19_01.16.51.png
🧪 Potions
🔧 Traps & Powerups
  • Laser: You will be able to set up a laser of Redstone particles for 40 seconds between 2 blocks. When an enemy player walks through it, they will be damaged 2 hp per second.
  • Tripwire: This is a string between 2 blocks, which will apply the glowing effect for 15 seconds to everyone walking over the string.
  • Healing Point: You can place this down on the ground, and will give the regeneration III effect for 10 seconds to all allies standing in a radius of 3 blocks.
  • Blinding Wire: This will also be a string between 2 blocks, but when an enemy player walks through it, you will get the blindness effect for 4 seconds
🧨 The Bomb

For the bomb, there are a few things that are quite important. How are we going to be able to plant the bomb, and how can we defuse it.

🌎 General
The bomb will just be a TNT block, only 1 of the players in the attacking team will receive the bomb. It will be randomly chosen by the server every round who will receive the bomb. You will be able to drop the bomb to your teammates if you don't want to have it. The bomb can only be planted on the marked areas on the bomb sites. After the bomb has been planted, the round time will stop, and the bomb timer will start counting down. It will take the bomb 40 seconds to detonate. There could also be a ticking sound that will go faster once the bomb gets closer to exploding.

To plant the bomb, you will have to stand still, crouched, on a block for 4 seconds straight. You can't get hit or move in those 4 seconds. Defusing will work in the same way, but it will take 7 seconds instead of 4.

🔖 General Information
  • The defending team is blue (Minecraft colour code: &9, Leather armour HEX: #5555FF)
  • The attacking team is orange (Minecraft colour code: &6, Leather armour HEX: #FFAA00)
  • The game has to be full (10 players) in order to start. Otherwise, it would be incredibly unfair.
⭐ Vote Options
☁️ The End

Okay, so this is our idea. I want to thank @Zillu @TheSadPotato_ @Basketman for helping me with this game idea. As you could see, we don't have a name for the game yet, so feel free to leave name suggestions below. We would also really appreciate your feedback & suggestions on this idea. Thank you for taking the time to read this massive thread. 💙
I think you’re expecting too much from teamates on bedrock

• Agree
Reactions: Story

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
I think it’s sounds good in theory, however I think this would be way better if you’re just playing this with your friends you know? I’ll give it a narrow pass but I feel the game will only have a couple thousand players.

It gets the benefit of the doubt because the idea is really cool and I thought capture the flag and bridges wouldn‘t be too great when you’re teammates aren’t the greatest. However I was wrong on that.

I can tell you guys put a lot of effort into this idea so good job and good luck on getting this idea to the next stage!

Reactions: Siftenly

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Have you played blockwars?
Literally you would have only 2 teamates that know how to play even tho its the simplest game so this cs go thing isn’t going to work out, especially because only 1 teamate gets the bomb and god forbid it lands on a clueless turd
Yes I do believe this idea does require too much faith in your teammates and would be better played with a group of friends. However actual games like this that rely on their teammates a lot have actually had success so maybe it could somewhat work.

Funny thing about your block wars comment. I’m a small content creator and I’m in the process of making a block wars review and I actually found both bridges and CTF surprising chill. I found most people slightly below my skill level in ctf and this is from the perspective of a controller on mobile player playing against keyboard players though.

Blockwars IMO is just meant to be casual. Bridges is fun bc it’s a 5v5. I just jumpbridge and everyone who doesn’t know how just follows. So bridges is fine unless you come across either a full coordinated squad or a bunch of dudes who make bridges at build limit. Occasionally you will get steamrolled but you should back out 5 points in if that’s the case.

CTF maybe I can understand. Bc there are times where all your teammates are just afk and you try and get the flag but get 3v1’d. That can be annoying but for the most part, if you have one teammate who actually goes for the flag you stand a chance to win.

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
Well the idea sounds very interesting, however there would be one very big issue in case it actually made it to the server (I'm not sure how serious this is on Bedrock, so I'll only talk about Java): Matchmaking! Tryhards are going to party up in teams of 5 and completely demolish every casual player's chance of winning, as well as everyone who may be better than them but just doesn't have anyone to play with. The exact same thing happened to Blockwars Bridges: You HAD TO join a party of 5 or you wouldn't win at all. But I'd still like this to get added!

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
Yes I do believe this idea does require too much faith in your teammates and would be better played with a group of friends. However actual games like this that rely on their teammates a lot have actually had success so maybe it could somewhat work.

Funny thing about your block wars comment. I’m a small content creator and I’m in the process of making a block wars review and I actually found both bridges and CTF surprising chill. I found most people slightly below my skill level in ctf and this is from the perspective of a controller on mobile player playing against keyboard players though.

Blockwars IMO is just meant to be casual. Bridges is fun bc it’s a 5v5. I just jumpbridge and everyone who doesn’t know how just follows. So bridges is fine unless you come across either a full coordinated squad or a bunch of dudes who make bridges at build limit. Occasionally you will get steamrolled but you should back out 5 points in if that’s the case.

CTF maybe I can understand. Bc there are times where all your teammates are just afk and you try and get the flag but get 3v1’d. That can be annoying but for the most part, if you have one teammate who actually goes for the flag you stand a chance to win.
You can win Blockwars without teamate help but for this game if the tnt lands on your teamate that is clueless you can’t win

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
I like the idea and I would play it. Partys could be a little OP but tbh that is in every gamemode. When the bomb gets given to a clueless teammate you can still ask him to give it to you. I don't think this should be done by dropping it because if no1 picks it up it will just lay there the entire game. Maybe by a chest in the inventory, this will then give it to a random teammate. I think that kits would be a great addition to this gamemode. Kits like healer and tank(Similar kits to archer assault). Maybe defenders can start with some straps to make it more easy in the first round.

There is one thing I don't really get and that is how the game will decide who will be defender and who will be attacker. Does this change every round or has every team the same task in each round? If it is the last option, will you be able to choose at the start of the game weither you join defender team or attacker team(like yellow and blue team). Because this could make it annoying when you always have to defend because attacker team is always full.

Siftenly

Forum Expert
Nov 30, 2016
The Netherlands
I like the idea and I would play it. Partys could be a little OP but tbh that is in every gamemode. When the bomb gets given to a clueless teammate you can still ask him to give it to you. I don't think this should be done by dropping it because if no1 picks it up it will just lay there the entire game. Maybe by a chest in the inventory, this will then give it to a random teammate. I think that kits would be a great addition to this gamemode. Kits like healer and tank(Similar kits to archer assault). Maybe defenders can start with some straps to make it more easy in the first round.

There is one thing I don't really get and that is how the game will decide who will be defender and who will be attacker. Does this change every round or has every team the same task in each round? If it is the last option, will you be able to choose at the start of the game weither you join defender team or attacker team(like yellow and blue team). Because this could make it annoying when you always have to defend because attacker team is always full.
Well, we didn't really think about the number of rounds for every game. But normally it would switch roles at the middle of the game, so you will have to defend and attack in every game. For the beginning, it could be that the game decided which team is going to be attackers first, and which team is going to be defenders first, but we could also add something like a team selector like in SkyWars/EggWars.

gg82883

Mar 31, 2021
Germany

Hey CubeCrafters,

⚔️ Gameplay

💸 Economy

💷 Credits
💎 Team Experience
🛒 The Shop

⚔️ Weapons
🛡️ Armour
🍎 Food
Weapons & Armor
unknown.png

Potions & Food
unknown.png

Traps & Powerups
unknown.png

🗺️ Item Information

🚩 Starting Items
  • Wooden Sword
  • 24 Bread
Attackers
2020-06-19_02.10.02.png

Defenders
2020-06-19_02.10.11.png
⚔️ Weapons & Armour

Attackers
2020-06-19_01.17.16.png

Defenders
2020-06-19_01.16.51.png
🧪 Potions
🔧 Traps & Powerups
🧨 The Bomb

🌎 General

🔖 General Information
⭐ Vote Options
☁️ The End

Maybe just normal Plant bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Reesle wrote on Maximal20's profile.
Happy Birthday!
EGG_BOCZOIN wrote on Muhh's profile.
MADRID ON TOP ???
Top Bottom