Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
Hello, I have been playing some skyblock lately and I really enjoy it. There is only one thing that cubecraft skyblock misses in my opinion. A command like /share. There are alot of cases where me and my friend have enough coins to buy something but it is just split up on both accounts. Making a /pay command would really help solve this problem. This would only possible between island members. I've played some skyblock on other servers and some people might think it is just a stolen idea from this servers. But I think transferring money is just part of the idea of skyblock.

Edited it to /share bcs /pay isn't good idk why but okay

Last edited:

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I made a suggestion about a /share command in skyblock a while ago which is what I think your suggesting

Everyone thought it would be way to easy to get quests done then and I agree It would make the game to easy

LightsOn_

Sep 6, 2020
I made a suggestion about a /share command in skyblock a while ago which is what I think your suggesting

Everyone thought it would be way to easy to get quests done then and I agree It would make the game to easy
ok

Reactions: Matriox

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica

How would this be to OP. It is sharing between island members. It is a cooperative game so why not share money with each other. When I have 3 million and my friend has 7 million, does my friend really have to farm for another 3 million if it costs 10 million. If this is not what you meant, please explain.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
How would this be to OP. It is sharing between island members. It is a cooperative game so why not share money with each other. When I have 3 million and my friend has 7 million, does my friend really have to farm for another 3 million if it costs 10 million. If this is not what you meant, please explain.
Because if you have 6 Island members all sharing it would be way way to easy

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
But how, they earned it together so why not share it together. Right now we just have 1 account that has all the money. Is this cheating? NO.
I mean, its still my opinion that it would be way to easy, you'd have access to buy generators way earlier and get quests done much faster to the point where there's no challenge.

I just disagree with the suggestion, I also never siad ur cheating?

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
Antartica
I mean, its still my opinion that it would be way to easy, you'd have access to buy generators way earlier and get quests done much faster to the point where there's no challenge.

I just disagree with the suggestion, I also never siad ur cheating?
This would mean playing in team would have no advantage to playing solo. This is also something that makes the game more grindy for no reason. Isn't waiting for 4 days for a tree to grow grindy enough.
Btw, I know you never told it is cheating but I think you are just making this is a bigger deal than it is because it isn't that OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom