• No

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
For the players on the server, we are not meant to advertise more than once every 5-10 minutes yet the staff team do it every 2-3 minutes. I agree with the suggestion, but It is not "much needed".

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I actually disagree with it. Sure have an option for it to be turned off, not sure how that could work though. But people are logging in all the time so if they reduced the "spamming" of the message many people may miss out. Plus it's only a little box that pops up and disappears a few seconds later, no big deal.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
Please stop spamming announcements of the community show. Or at least make a way to turn it off.
We don't need an update every 3 minutes. Seriously 12 announcements is too much for 1 stream.
One of the ways around it is to just minimize the chat or turn of the chat for the length of the stream but in some cases this will not help.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Please stop spamming announcements of the community show. Or at least make a way to turn it off.
We don't need an update every 3 minutes. Seriously 12 announcements is too much for 1 stream.
I do not get why this would be bad, it is their server and they are allowed and able to do it. It is not annoying in my opinion, I do not know why it would be annoying to you. Also some people love watching the streams, and if they did not know their is stream, these will help. Another thing is that some people might not be on when they announce it.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I do agree but CubeCraft do need to advertise but yea, maybe they are going a bit over the top. I get what you are trying to say and do agree Cube should really allow us to turn it off.

But does it really bother you that much?

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Is the status same as the profile post I am kinda noon at this forums stuff
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday
Mintypie231 wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!!🍰🥳
This is YOUR daily doe of facts #57-
The shortest war in recorded history took place between Britain and the Sultanate of Zanzibar on August 27, 1896. It lasted just 38 minutes.
insane forceshadowing.PNG

Proof I can predict the future~
i thought 1.21 was the trails and tales update wtf i'm so out of the loop
Top Bottom