Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Story

Bagel Maker
Jan 30, 2014
4,571
18,912
679
25
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
It's the same as /fr, and /pc.
(/fmsg and /party chat)
You use those commands on a dime though, players may have to switch between party chat and regular chat pretty quickly, and /fr is for quick replying, you'd have to do that multiple times and is actually useful.

I doubt you'd need to spare the extra 3 seconds of typing /ignore add <player> being that you won't really be using it every minute or that often at all.

It seems like an unnecessary change, I think keeping commands simple and only commands that require it get a shortened version of their full command would be a better idea.
 
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom