Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Elissaios

Dec 22, 2016
UK
Hello,

Last year, I posted a few suggestions that covered a variety of things, but I learnt of the flaws of these things, or that they were currently being developed, such as the party system.

I think a guild system would compliment the implementation of this party system well, and I was advised to suggest this again in another thread.

A lot of mini-game servers have guild systems for friends or acquaintances to get together and get rewards for winning games as a group, organizing guild events or in-game get-togethers, or even having tournaments against other groups/guilds. I feel this would be very innovative for a server in the Minecraft mini-game community, and would encourage many other people to make their own guilds and take part in joining the wider Cubecraft community or invite other people onto the server to participate in guild events. This could even potentially be monetized and thus profitable too, with people perhaps being able to pay to get certain guild upgrades or perks, such as a renaming of a guild or a guild's status being improved. Overall I see few flaws in developing a system such as this and I feel it could be very successful if developed well.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
This has already been suggested, It would be awesome!
But yeah, I don't know if it is going to be added...

Reactions: Twania

iGamingMango

Oct 21, 2016
The basement
This is nice! as I have said a few times before tho, the devs have a lot on the plate at this time. Don't expect it to come out anytime soon, and remember to re-mention it when the devs have a bit more free-time :D

Reactions: Elissaios

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hello,

Last year, I posted a few suggestions that covered a variety of things, but I learnt of the flaws of these things, or that they were currently being developed, such as the party system.

I think a guild system would compliment the implementation of this party system well, and I was advised to suggest this again in another thread.

A lot of mini-game servers have guild systems for friends or acquaintances to get together and get rewards for winning games as a group, organizing guild events or in-game get-togethers, or even having tournaments against other groups/guilds. I feel this would be very innovative for a server in the Minecraft mini-game community, and would encourage many other people to make their own guilds and take part in joining the wider Cubecraft community or invite other people onto the server to participate in guild events. This could even potentially be monetized and thus profitable too, with people perhaps being able to pay to get certain guild upgrades or perks, such as a renaming of a guild or a guild's status being improved. Overall I see few flaws in developing a system such as this and I feel it could be very successful if developed well.
It is a great idea! Btw, it is already sorta being made. They are making the party command.

Elissaios

Dec 22, 2016
UK
It is a great idea! Btw, it is already sorta being made. They are making the party command.
I know they're making the party command, but I'm talking about a separate group that can be made - A permanent, named one that you can do events with, and potentially get points and EXP with.

DevKits

Jan 21, 2017
Victoria, Texas
Hello,

Seems like my thread all over again lol

ItzHector

Oct 29, 2016
This has been suggested before, however it would be awesome! Just not sure if they will be implementing it at this time.

Reactions: Elissaios

Elissaios

Dec 22, 2016
UK
Seems like my thread all over again lol
Sorry, I don't see your thread anywhere in your posting history. Perhaps it was removed or locked? If you'd like me to contribute there, please link me to it.

Last edited:

Elissaios

Dec 22, 2016
UK
This has been suggested before, however it would be awesome! Just not sure if they will be implementing it at this time.
I know it's been suggested before - Just thought that I could introduce more ideas and join the voice of the people who want this implemented.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
Hello,

This is and idea from hypixel but I think it would be a good idea to gave something along the lines of that

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
memes-tk-body-image-1436382157.jpg

Reactions: Yamin

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
this has already been suggested multiple times by multiple people however doing so would be hard to implement and could be a bit laggy depending on how much of the guild system they decide to use

Elissaios

Dec 22, 2016
UK
this has already been suggested multiple times by multiple people however doing so would be hard to implement and could be a bit laggy depending on how much of the guild system they decide to use
As I said, I know it has already been suggested, but its interesting how you said that it could be a bit laggy - There would only be a minor plugin and if there were to be guild buildings, I'm guessing the admins would make it multi-world (i.e not affect gameplay). Could you go into more detail on how you think it might lag?

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom