Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RaSCoN_

Nov 10, 2017
sorry if this have been suggested before, but am assuming it didn't.
as everyone been noticing in the recent 4-5 months, hackers with infinite alts, use some vpn and hack all day in ffa or assassinations, and you cant really stop them even if you banned their mains or ips, they just wont stop, and most amount of hackers are just hacking in ffa/assassinations with lvl 1-2 accounts, so i suggest adding a requirement amount of lvls (i think 5-10 would do) to be able to join any of ffa (op,normal,1.8) and assassinations,which prevents hackers from just using their low lvl alt accounts from getting into ffa and annoy everyone, by adding that you slow down hackers who hack on infinite amount of alts which barely have a lvl or 2 on their accounts, and i dont think any of them who are used to just login and hack, would waste time getting 5+ lvls everytime they wanna hack in ffa and get banned in the same hour, i honestly dont report any hackers in ffa or assassinations cause 99% of the time its an alt account and waste of time to report it, but if this got added, me and other players would start considering recording and reporting them.
Its not easy nor hard to get 5-10lvls, you might think that less players will play in there but nah, not really, people are getting bored from the big number of hackers in every map, and even staff knows that they can never stop them even with the ip ban.

Last edited:

RaSCoN_

Nov 10, 2017
So that means new players can't play FFA or Assassins? If that's the outcome, no thanks. I don't think this would be the proper solution. Well thought suggestion, by the way!
if 5-10 lvls were required for any player to be able to join any of ffa or assassinations, i dont really see it that hard for new players to achieve that amount of lvl smh,most of the current players in ffa are lvl 5+ anyways,its rare to find any new players, and the lvl 1 or 2 accounts are 90% of the time alts of pro and old players or hackers, as i said totally not that hard to gain 5-10 lvls.

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I mean... it might not be a bad idea to have a seperate server on at the same time which you are required to have a certain level that's not too high :? I wouldn't get rid of the game for new comers completely though... it means that people who do play that game a lot have a huge change of having no cheaters in their game which I know is on of the main problems of assassins

Reactions: RaSCoN_

JasperEdits

Aug 26, 2016
So that means new players can't play FFA or Assassins?
They just need to play a little bit, not a big deal, its a good idea, if this is added hackers wont join instantly.

Well, most of the alts that you can buy/get from websites already have some lvls and points on cube.

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
This would mean new people cant play FFA, and if nothing else interests them, they’d probably never come back.

But, do people immediately go to FFA on joining? And I’m sure getting upto level 10 isnt too difficult. I think getting rid of hackers is more important rn. +1

Reactions: JasperEdits

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
I honestly think hackers should get that level easily in another game with their hacks.

RaSCoN_

Nov 10, 2017
you all got some good points, i do like jaiStrixz's idea tho, i bet it would be rare to find any hackers in maps like that
this can be closed, if any staff reading

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
I like the concept though new players would feel left out, I like the idea of an FFA map available to high level players, lvl 30+ while still having that other FFA map.

Why 30+ ?
The higher level maps shouldn't be too crowded and we don't want new players joining maps where there are only cheaters which would happen if the level is too low.
Too high and there simply wouldn't be enough players in the FFA map.

The ideal level for it to be limited would have to be just below the level of the average cubecraft player.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Dunno about this, just take a look in FFA and you'll find that a majority of the players are low level. It's not so easy to find players that are over level 30 (not shocking) either. I know people who've been playing FFA for years, yet still range around level 15. I for one, was stuck at level 26 for a year until I started to play the other games on Cube. Level is a rather annoying thing to use to determine someone's capabilites, or in this case, eligibility.

Reactions: Lezappen

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Dunno about this, just take a look in FFA and you'll find that a majority of the players are low level. It's not so easy to find players that are over level 30 (not shocking) either. I know people who've been playing FFA for years, yet still range around level 15. I for one, was stuck at level 26 for a year until I started to play the other games on Cube. Level is a rather annoying thing to use to determine someone's capabilites, or in this case, eligibility.
You have a valid point, FFA doesn't reward much xp, what would you use?

I think total time played in FFA would be better, cheaters tend to get caught quickly and rarely accumelate massive amounts of online time.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on xLucq's profile.
happy birthday!
Mintypie231 wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎂🎉
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #50-
It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
The scientific term for brain freeze is “sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia.”
An estimated 50% of all gold ever mined on Earth came from a single plateau in South Africa: Witwatersrand.
The Grand Canyon is 900 times deeper than an Olympic swimming pool.
Upto 128 Strongholds can spawn in one Minecraft world (java).
Reesle wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday Luca! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥧✨
Top Bottom