Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I can already see the Borders between the Wilderness and Warzone.
Full of towers!
Newcomers will have no chance of escaping it.
It's a neat idea but a meh from me.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Sorry, but necroposting isn't allowed (correct me if I spelled it wrong).

@Orangeric88 lock please?

5- No Necro-posting, pointless posts that do not contribute to the topic in any way (Single word posts such as k, +1, ok, cool etc...), threads that the last post has been posted more than 2 weeks ago are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games threads).
That is what necro-posting is ^^^

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
i think this is super cool, and probably took a lot of time to think up! very hard to make tho, but if Cubecraft did that would be pretty cool. And instead of getting rid of one game just add it onto Tower Defense lobby and make one side This, and the other side regular Tower Defense =)

Tiger64Speed

Dec 21, 2016
i think this is super cool, and probably took a lot of time to think up! very hard to make tho, but if Cubecraft did that would be pretty cool. And instead of getting rid of one game just add it onto Tower Defense lobby and make one side This, and the other side regular Tower Defense =)
Thanks Nice profile picture

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hello! I would like to tell a mod or admin about my new game idea so this is why I am making a post on games

Name: tower defence Factions so this is a factions crossed with tower defence game I was thinking that what the creators of Tower defence remake it but so will have it so you can make a factions base BUT also can place towers so like the posion and zeus and there will be a game in currency called gold you pay at the shop to get tower place them down and defend but while attacking you can have eggs which have a enemy inside so like a giant or magma which cost the same as the TD game also enemys will aim for the TD towers and if its possible could you prob make lvls for a spawn place also you could make your own kits for the game anyways I have been wanting to say this for weeks so I finnaly get to say it sorry about the spelling really tied this week so yeah thank you and also how do you make a msg to someone???
Nice idea! Next time post it in the suggestions forum ok? But its a good idea.

U

Unipotato

I really like this idea!! Seems complex to implement though.

N

Nikboo

Ur Idea...its really good idea.

Please do not revive threads which have not been replied to, two weeks after the last reply.
This is called necro-posting and it is against the Cubecraft forum rules. For more information, please take a look at the Official Forum Rules thread over HERE.

Thread Locked.

Reactions: Ducky
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kloska wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen! :)
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Thunder wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday!
Lyriie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom