Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger64Speed

Dec 21, 2016
Hello! I would like to tell a mod or admin about my new game idea so this is why I am making a post on games

Name: tower defence Factions so this is a factions crossed with tower defence game I was thinking that what the creators of Tower defence remake it but so will have it so you can make a factions base BUT also can place towers so like the posion and zeus and there will be a game in currency called gold you pay at the shop to get tower place them down and defend but while attacking you can have eggs which have a enemy inside so like a giant or magma which cost the same as the TD game also enemys will aim for the TD towers and if its possible could you prob make lvls for a spawn place also you could make your own kits for the game anyways I have been wanting to say this for weeks so I finnaly get to say it sorry about the spelling really tied this week so yeah thank you and also how do you make a msg to someone???

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
Interesting idea! This reminds me of a kingdoms plugin in which there are cores and turrets. These turrets attacked enemies and hostile creatures.
sorry about the spelling
The spelling isn't that bad. Try using punctation marks though xD
how do you make a msg to someone???
On the forums, you have to go to someone's profile, click on the 'information' tab and then 'start a conversation'. You could also go to the message icon at the top right of your screen and click on 'start new conversation'. :)

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I like this idea!
Very creative.
It sould be cool for CubeCraft to have a factions server... plz

xRavendiscord

Hello! I would like to tell a mod or admin about my new game idea so this is why I am making a post on games

Name: tower defence Factions so this is a factions crossed with tower defence game I was thinking that what the creators of Tower defence remake it but so will have it so you can make a factions base BUT also can place towers so like the posion and zeus and there will be a game in currency called gold you pay at the shop to get tower place them down and defend but while attacking you can have eggs which have a enemy inside so like a giant or magma which cost the same as the TD game also enemys will aim for the TD towers and if its possible could you prob make lvls for a spawn place also you could make your own kits for the game anyways I have been wanting to say this for weeks so I finnaly get to say it sorry about the spelling really tied this week so yeah thank you and also how do you make a msg to someone???

So it's like Clash of Clans, right?

P.S: It's an amazing idea by the way!

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I've never been a huge factions fan, this is because of the lengths you have to to protect your base.

Adding this idea would have base protection a lot more fun!

For that reason, I fully support the idea!

Tiger64Speed

Dec 21, 2016
Yum a cookie xD also I was thinking instead of obsidian maybe a different block (More Nicer) Could be used to protect your base Please can someone take this idea to a trusty mod or admin Thank you

Tiger64Speed

Dec 21, 2016
Sounds cool in practice, but incredibly complex to actually make. I'm not entirely sold on the idea, as it just seems to be Factions with better traps.
yeah I see what your saying but I thought it would just be fun to make a factions mixed into tower defence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
Top Bottom