Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cheesy_Bits

Nov 9, 2020
So a week ago i wanted to play cubecraft with my friend but my surprise was that he cant enter the server and he bought his premium account 5 years ago he cant also enter the cubecraft website so im posting this for him i dont know why he cant join the server he has never been banned

(he played the server normally before but now he cant enter)
So i wanted to know if you guys can us with this problem the server dont even load
tHis is the error even refreshing stills like that
1604946963355.png

1604946999753.png

Attachments

• 1604946952721.png
    1604946952721.png
    15.4 KB · Views: 109
Reactions: xHappyMood

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
Hey there,

Can you ask him to flush his ip (search on google how to do this) this helped me when i had these issues.
These issues could also occur from his firewall. There are many possibilities why this issue is there. So its a bit hard to find a fix.

Cheesy_Bits

Nov 9, 2020
Hey there,

Can you ask him to flush his ip (search on google how to do this) this helped me when i had these issues.
These issues could also occur from his firewall. There are many possibilities why this issue is there. So its a bit hard to find a fix.
Thank you i will tell him

IWontHurtYou

Dedicated Member
Dec 8, 2019
www.youtube.com
is that the only server that he can't join? Some solutions there:

Windows:

1. First, try to join with another IP, for example, play.cubecraftgames.net

2. Try to join with the vanilla minecraft launcher

3. Control Panel -> System and security -> Windows Firewall (Works for Windows 7, 8 and 10)
From there, check if the windows firewall is on or off, if it is off or disabled because another antivirus is in use, you will be able to see the name of the antivirus there.

- If it is on, you should see a setting, allow a program to access your network (or something like that), then check if windows firewall is blocking the game.

- If it is off because of another antivirus, go to the settings of the program, find the firewall shield setting and do exactly the same thing.

4. Go to the game icon -> right click -> Properties -> General -> check if in the bottom there is a text "the app is blocked", click "unblock", if you can't see the text, ignore this step.

Let me know if that helps or if I should give another fixes!

Cheesy_Bits

Nov 9, 2020
Hey there,

Another thing is that the same error happened after he CHANGED his computer

• Wow
Reactions: xHappyMood

Cheesy_Bits

Nov 9, 2020
is that the only server that he can't join? Some solutions there:

Windows:

1. First, try to join with another IP, for example, play.cubecraftgames.net

2. Try to join with the vanilla minecraft launcher

3. Control Panel -> System and security -> Windows Firewall (Works for Windows 7, 8 and 10)
From there, check if the windows firewall is on or off, if it is off or disabled because another antivirus is in use, you will be able to see the name of the antivirus there.

- If it is on, you should see a setting, allow a program to access your network (or something like that), then check if windows firewall is blocking the game.

- If it is off because of another antivirus, go to the settings of the program, find the firewall shield setting and do exactly the same thing.

4. Go to the game icon -> right click -> Properties -> General -> check if in the bottom there is a text "the app is blocked", click "unblock", if you can't see the text, ignore this step.

Let me know if that helps or if I should give another fixes!
I LOVE YOU THE 1 STEP WORKED!

Top Bottom