Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be a filter on "OP" or other options for voting?

• Yes

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • N

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
well i was argued with by jeff

you think i know
how do the emerald generators work jeff how does the dummy scoreboard command work
Do You Know That I Doubt You Do I Am Just Throwing Out Suggestions
Okay but let's say that someone wants to say Opponent in the chat, this would count as a vote .-.
But well, its just a suggestion :P

JerrySox

Sep 22, 2016
Antarctica
If I don't vote what they want then I'm a faggot all of a sudden, I don't know.. I would prefer it if everyone had the same colored tag in tab, but if you type in chat it says your rank(only in waiting lobbies). This might help a bit.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Suggested many times, negative feedback every time itll blot out words that require the letter pairing

An added thing ill say You cant say "put a" because its swearing in another language as "puta" (spanish i believe) some words that are innocent in english have power in other languages but the point is they wont mute a word for no good reason

The_Supermarket

Dedicated Member
Oct 3, 2015
Westervoort
I don't know about the other donors but with everyone constantly spamming for us what to vote and even messaging me for what to vote in Survival Games, It gets really annoying. Should there be a filter preventing anyone from saying it, It's spamming up the chats in pre-game lobbies.
Its pretty weird, NON - Donators always say that it is dumb to buy a rank because its pretty expensive, but you need to say thank you to the donators because we help CCG, but... Its a good idea

SS_Bolts

Dec 14, 2016
Sounds good to me, It is quite annoying to see people write "OPOPOPOPOP" All the time.

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
I don't see the problem here, I usually vote for what most people want (as long as its not hardcore or 3x health f*** that) and its a nice way of knowing exactly that.
Besides the spam has never gotten to the point where I think it should be stopped. it also makes choosing the right kit easier, and @BurningBlue its not the case that people don't have money or don't want to some people really cant donate (I wont get into that) just add something that allows you to toggle msgs.

I have donated to the server (have a rank) this is coming from me.

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
I just had an amazing idea: when you are waiting for a game to start your hot-bar should have:

Blue wool = normal
Red wool = Op
Black wool = Hardcore

(only for non-donators)

You press on the colour that has the mode you would want to suggest a donator to pick (This does nothing at all to the actual game if all the non-donators vote normal and 1 donator votes Op you will be playing Op.) This is just to stop spam when you click on a wool colour it has a 20 second delay before you can press it again.

An example of how chat should look like is below:

Yoshi_55x [GOLD]: What do you all want?
Notgoose: Has suggested Op!
Brandxn: Has suggested Op!
Billy123: Has suggested Normal!
Cookayyy: Has suggested Op!
(If your a savage you can do this......)
Yoshi_55x: [GOLD]: Has voted for Hardcore!

if you try to spam the wool you will see something like this:

Billy123: You can suggest a game-mode in 16 seconds! (20 sec delay)

What do you all think?

Reactions: Injunction

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Suggested many times, negative feedback every time itll blot out words that require the letter pairing

An added thing ill say You cant say "put a" because its swearing in another language as "puta" (spanish i believe) some words that are innocent in english have power in other languages but the point is they wont mute a word for no good reason
well this is slightly different from Ez or Noob
people Spam It that is the main problem
and you can't report it because it happens so much

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
I don't see the problem here, I usually vote for what most people want (as long as its not hardcore or 3x health f*** that) and its a nice way of knowing exactly that.
Besides the spam has never gotten to the point where I think it should be stopped. it also makes choosing the right kit easier, and @BurningBlue its not the case that people don't have money or don't want to some people really cant donate (I wont get into that) just add something that allows you to toggle msgs.

I have donated to the server (have a rank) this is coming from me.
spam is a nice way of knowing
also don't blurt out a swear on your opinion

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
As said above, people will find derivations of 'OP'. Widely used sentences like "I don't like OP" or "Are we voting for OP" would also be blocked. Also, 'op' is a pretty common word in Dutch. For example, "Ik sta op de brug", a completely harmless sentence that means "I'm standing on the bridge", would be blocked and would cause English and Dutch conversations to worsen.

Little fact: the same happened to 'hack', 'hacks' and 'hacker'. People simply wrote it as 'hax' and 'haxer', so the filter became pointless. 'hack', 'hacks' and 'hacker' then got removed from the filter as requested by the community.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
As said above, people will find derivations of 'OP'. Widely used sentences like "I don't like OP" or "Are we voting for OP" would also be blocked. Also, 'op' is a pretty common word in Dutch. For example, "Ik sta op de brug", a completely harmless sentence that means "I'm standing on the bridge", would be blocked and would cause English and Dutch conversations to worsen.

Little fact: the same happened to 'hack', 'hacks' and 'hacker'. People simply wrote it as 'hax' and 'haxer', so the filter became pointless. 'hack', 'hacks' and 'hacker' then got removed from the filter as requested by the community.
well if you have a rank and you ask why wouldn't anybody be able to respond it is all a matter of stopping the spam instead

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
well if you have a rank and you ask why wouldn't anybody be able to respond it is all a matter of stopping the spam instead
To be honest, the spam isn't that bad. Filtering the word 'OP' will cause more bad than good. :/

Yoshi_55x

Oct 19, 2016
]

i am just asking if you could not in case a youth reads this i am not mad
]

i am just asking if you could not in case a youth reads this i am not mad
I think the *** was enough if you don't swear you should not be able to understand what that does mean. if you do then you are exposed to bad language that you already know meaning that even *** is overkill.IMO

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom