Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be a filter on "OP" or other options for voting?

• Yes

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • N

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I don't know about the other donors but with everyone constantly spamming for us what to vote and even messaging me for what to vote in Survival Games, It gets really annoying. Should there be a filter preventing anyone from saying it, It's spamming up the chats in pre-game lobbies.

D

Deleted member 169486

I fully agree with this. I generally tell them to donate and support the server.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I don't know about the other donors but with everyone constantly spamming for us what to vote and even messaging me for what to vote in Survival Games, It gets really annoying. Should there be a filter preventing anyone from saying it, It's spamming up the chats in pre-game lobbies.
the one problem is like terrorists they will always find a New way to by pass the security people will just find new ways too spam what they want
i feel you in eggwars i get spammed with OP as well

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
the one problem is like terrorists they will always find a New way to by pass the security people will just find new ways too spam what they want
i feel you in eggwars i get spammed with OP as well

Yea I know but it would at least temporarily solve the issue no?

Nightmarionnne

Jul 6, 2016
I agree with u guys even thought i am not a donor . People that donated donated for there self to choose not for everyone to choose stop spamming for (op, hardcore, Normal, Normal health , double health, and triple health

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
You wouldn't be able to say any word with "OP"
They did filter "vote" though, I think.
most players do say OP instead of vote OP how about just filter out saying it at all so any game mode if they are said at all then it will say you can't say that even if they say opopopopop
but then players couldn't say things like opposite

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom