Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Heya!

I've got a few small suggestions/bug fixes for the new Among Slimes gamemode;

1. I noticed that in most games the emergency events kinda get spammed, especially the lights one. This is quite annoying as you have to keep going to electrical to fix the lights.
Maybe increase the cooldown for the emergency events a bit, or only give the imposters one use per game for every emergency event. This way the game will be more balanced.

2. The speed for ghosts should be increased. This will motivate players to complete more tasks. Also it's just nice to spectate the game, which is now kinda impossible cause you can't run much faster than the alive players. Another option could be to give deads the option to fly. Spectator mode won't be possible probably as they still have to be abled to interact with the tasks.

3. Reduce the amount of tasks, or make an (vote) option to reduce this. I've played 30+ games now and in none of them we came even close to completing all tasks. A lot of players don't focus on tasks and there are honestly just too much of them. Finishing all tasks should be a decent way to win the game as a crewmate, so this should be made easier.

Let me know what you think about it!

KLsz

Novice Member
Jul 29, 2020
Heya!

I've got a few small suggestions/bug fixes for the new Among Slimes gamemode;

1. I noticed that in most games the emergency events kinda get spammed, especially the lights one. This is quite annoying as you have to keep going to electrical to fix the lights.
Maybe increase the cooldown for the emergency events a bit, or only give the imposters one use per game for every emergency event. This way the game will be more balanced.

2. The speed for ghosts should be increased. This will motivate players to complete more tasks. Also it's just nice to spectate the game, which is now kinda impossible cause you can't run much faster than the alive players. Another option could be to give deads the option to fly. Spectator mode won't be possible probably as they still have to be abled to interact with the tasks.

3. Reduce the amount of tasks, or make an (vote) option to reduce this. I've played 30+ games now and in none of them we came even close to completing all tasks. A lot of players don't focus on tasks and there are honestly just too much of them. Finishing all tasks should be a decent way to win the game as a crewmate, so this should be made easier.

Let me know what you think about it!
This is my own opinion at your three problems,

1. There aren't. Emergency events are the very chance provided to the imps to kill somebody. Although it is fun to do tasks in this game, it is also important to keep yourself safe.

3. Although I haven't met any game that all the tasks is completed. But there are one game when I am the only imp to fight against 6 crew members. There are so many crew members that if I kill someone, they could easily pinpoint me by tracking everyone' movement. I can only let the time goes and try to find any opportunities. In that very game, they come really close to finishing all the task before I could barely win.

Reactions: Maaarijn
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom