Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

jtlg1234

Nov 4, 2013
The Great White North
1. I think there should be more 2 player per team maps. Many times me and 1 friend will be playing eggwars and we have to wait for toys because we don't want another person.

2. Second there should be more perks for killing. This will discourage camping and people will go for kills which will also make games go faster. For example when you get a kill you get a point of a different currency and when you get like 15 you get to open a cublet.

@Tacosbefriends @OrangeGE @gewehrzeist @Efcluke94

TNTReFlexx

Sep 25, 2015
1. I like this idea. I only play with another person and only having a small selection of two player maps is a little boring. However, I can only imagine how long it takes to make a map so I appreciate it may not be the biggest concern of the staff.

2. I don't necessarily agree with this idea. I don't think camping should be discouraged at all because in truth I believe it is the much smarter way to play the game. My most memorable games have been the long lasting ones in which an almost attrition like battle has to take place to eventually remove the other team. I wouldn't want these games to stop happening because everybody is eager to finish everyone off after five minutes.

Reactions: Efcluke94

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Whenever I get some free time I'll try and make some 2 player team eggwars maps since it's been requested a lot. As for an incentive for killing people. Personally I don't play eggwars that much because the games are so long. So maybe doubling the amount of points you get from killing someone, but I doubt that will do all that much considering when you are super opped out, you don't want to die and will not take any risk.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Whenever I get some free time I'll try and make some 2 player team eggwars maps since it's been requested a lot. As for an incentive for killing people. Personally I don't play eggwars that much because the games are so long. So maybe doubling the amount of points you get from killing someone, but I doubt that will do all that much considering when you are super opped out, you don't want to die and will not take any risk.
If you'd like, I'll come up with some themes of two player maps. :3 (Ill send them on convo if you want)

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Great suggestions. As Efcluke stated, we'll get some more 2-per-team maps out when the build team is able. As for the incentive to kill, the only problem with that is players can use it to farm cubelets. They simply have to get their friend on another team and kill them repeatedly. Don't get me wrong; I hate campers as much as the next guy. There just needs to be a smarter solution that can't be abused.

SpyYoshiRv

Jul 20, 2015
1- In all honesty, i dont feel like another 2 player map is needed. i mean, theres already Toys, Medieval AND Storm, and all 3 appear soo much on the board, thus making that kind of maps more popular. i would like bigger maps though.

2- Abusable by top leaderboard people (like me). I can easily get over 15 kills per TeaParty match (up to atleast 130-140).

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
To be honest, I reckon the only things that will discourage camping are some mechanic that could pose as a threat to anybody on their island over a set period of time (Similar to block decay, only block decay wouldn't work in eggwars) or the addition to enderpearls as a very expensive purchase, only obtainable over a set period of time.
Despite this, it's not like campers are impossible to kill. You could gun them down in a shower of arrows, or build an over-protective bridge with barriers on both sides or you could attempt to beat them at their own game by camping on your own island until they get impatient and leave.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom