1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Few Eggwars Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jtlg1234, Oct 12, 2015.

1. jtlg1234

jtlg1234 Member

1. I think there should be more 2 player per team maps. Many times me and 1 friend will be playing eggwars and we have to wait for toys because we don't want another person.

2. Second there should be more perks for killing. This will discourage camping and people will go for kills which will also make games go faster. For example when you get a kill you get a point of a different currency and when you get like 15 you get to open a cublet.

@Tacosbefriends @OrangeGE @gewehrzeist @Efcluke94

Tacosbefriends and Efcluke94 like this.
  2. TNTReFlexx

TNTReFlexx Member

1. I like this idea. I only play with another person and only having a small selection of two player maps is a little boring. However, I can only imagine how long it takes to make a map so I appreciate it may not be the biggest concern of the staff.

2. I don't necessarily agree with this idea. I don't think camping should be discouraged at all because in truth I believe it is the much smarter way to play the game. My most memorable games have been the long lasting ones in which an almost attrition like battle has to take place to eventually remove the other team. I wouldn't want these games to stop happening because everybody is eager to finish everyone off after five minutes.

Efcluke94 likes this.
  3. Efcluke94

Efcluke94 Admin Staff Member Head Administrator Builder

Whenever I get some free time I'll try and make some 2 player team eggwars maps since it's been requested a lot. As for an incentive for killing people. Personally I don't play eggwars that much because the games are so long. So maybe doubling the amount of points you get from killing someone, but I doubt that will do all that much considering when you are super opped out, you don't want to die and will not take any risk.

DanOF, Snap, jtlg1234 and 1 other person like this.
  4. YounB

YounB Helper Staff Member Helper

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    If you'd like, I'll come up with some themes of two player maps. :3 (Ill send them on convo if you want)

Efcluke94 likes this.
  5. Efcluke94

Efcluke94 Admin Staff Member Head Administrator Builder

Feel free :)

6. Tacosbefriends

Tacosbefriends Admin Staff Member Administrator

Snarky Internet Man
    Home Page:
    Great suggestions. As Efcluke stated, we'll get some more 2-per-team maps out when the build team is able. As for the incentive to kill, the only problem with that is players can use it to farm cubelets. They simply have to get their friend on another team and kill them repeatedly. Don't get me wrong; I hate campers as much as the next guy. There just needs to be a smarter solution that can't be abused.

Efcluke94 and jtlg1234 like this.
  7. gewehrzeist

gewehrzeist Member

8. Elyktra

Elyktra Member

1. Agree
    2.Nah, not really

9. SpyYoshiRv

SpyYoshiRv Member

Map Painter
    1- In all honesty, i dont feel like another 2 player map is needed. i mean, theres already Toys, Medieval AND Storm, and all 3 appear soo much on the board, thus making that kind of maps more popular. i would like bigger maps though.

2- Abusable by top leaderboard people (like me). I can easily get over 15 kills per TeaParty match (up to atleast 130-140).

10. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

To be honest, I reckon the only things that will discourage camping are some mechanic that could pose as a threat to anybody on their island over a set period of time (Similar to block decay, only block decay wouldn't work in eggwars) or the addition to enderpearls as a very expensive purchase, only obtainable over a set period of time.
    Despite this, it's not like campers are impossible to kill. You could gun them down in a shower of arrows, or build an over-protective bridge with barriers on both sides or you could attempt to beat them at their own game by camping on your own island until they get impatient and leave.

Efcluke94 likes this.
  11. Titanic27

Titanic27 Member

bEING TRIGGERED
    1. Yes pls
    2. No ty

DanOF likes this.