Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 13, 2020
Colombia
www.youtube.com
Hello, I got muted the day septwmber 29 of this year and the problem is that I didn't logged in that day, the evidencie if a photo of me "asking for a cape" I think it was a security failure in my account. I will be happy if that mute can be remove from my historial

I want to remerber you I DIDN'T LOGGED IN THAT DAY ❤
Report evidence:(i'm Gamer0001oficial )

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201009_165013_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201009_165013_com.android.chrome.jpg
    413.7 KB · Views: 100
Reactions: Ediinsonn

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Hi! It is not possible to remove your mute from the history, you didn’t appeal and your punishment is expired. So there isn’t much we can do.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Hey, just for your information, you don't always get banned the same day for example, if i started Fly hacking around the server on December 1st i can get banned (if they recorded me on the first) i can get banned from
December 1st - 15th and then depending on how long the staff take to review the report i can get banned the latest of (from my experience) December 18th (if the person reports you on the 15th and staff take 3 days to loo at the report)

Jul 13, 2020
Colombia
www.youtube.com
Hey, just for your information, you don't always get banned the same day for example, if i started Fly hacking around the server on December 1st i can get banned (if they recorded me on the first) i can get banned from
December 1st - 15th and then depending on how long the staff take to review the report i can get banned the latest of (from my experience) December 18th (if the person reports you on the 15th and staff take 3 days to loo at the report)
Yeah, but I never asked for capes because I al ready have one and I know that is punishable so I never done that

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
I’m sorry but you are responsible for your own account. If you have been punished and someone was on your account then there’s nothing that can be done. Explain that if you’re going to apply for helper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom