Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
Ok, just wait it out. You are obviously hacking in this video. There is no reason for you to lie or have anyone else lie for you. Ryan reports players all the time, I'm sure he doesn't fake them. Why would he fake it anyway? I hope in the future you don't hack anymore. Evidence is not supposed to be removed if it is used in a report, by the way. Hope to see you back on the server clean of hacks soon! :)

RoStarCk

Aug 14, 2016
Ok, just wait it out. You are obviously hacking in this video. There is no reason for you to lie or have anyone else lie for you. Ryan reports players all the time, I'm sure he doesn't fake them. Why would he fake it anyway? I hope in the future you don't hack anymore. Evidence is not supposed to be removed if it is used in a report, by the way. Hope to see you back on the server clean of hacks soon! :)
You seem very nice, I respect that, but I didn't hack and hopefully nobody else will steal my account for a temporary time, A.K.A. until I realize that they have and change the password. Also, how do u change ur profile picture on here?

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
You seem very nice, I respect that, but I didn't hack and hopefully nobody else will steal my account for a temporary time, A.K.A. until I realize that they have and change the password. Also, how do u change ur profile picture on here?
As I do still think you hacked, I still wish you good luck on getting banned (If you wont hack of course). You can click your profile by hovering your mouse of your forum now, then when the little box comes up with some of your forum info, hit your picture box again. This should bring you to your wall. Hit your picture box once more and it will give you a place to drop your file of the picture you want.

RoStarCk

Aug 14, 2016
As I do still think you hacked, I still wish you good luck on getting banned (If you wont hack of course). You can click your profile by hovering your mouse of your forum now, then when the little box comes up with some of your forum info, hit your picture box again. This should bring you to your wall. Hit your picture box once more and it will give you a place to drop your file of the picture you want.
Thank you for everything. I don't like you less for not believing me. I don't think there are enough accounts stolen for people to realize that it does happen.

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
You are probably the kindest person, on the internet, that I have met.
Thank you, I appreciate you not getting angry at me for saying what I believe. Also, I know this will probably annoy you and I apologize.. But what you just did would be considered double posting. Double posting is when you post two messages on forum back to back, that you could have just as easily edited into your other response. It isn't allowed, so Im just going to give you a heads up.

Now,
So when my friend Rostarck and I decided to play a round of money wars together, after he got to his grandma's house, it said he was banned for speed hacking. Then he showed me the link, and I was furious. There are many reasons why Rostarck didn't hack. First of all, he has extremely bad internet connection when at his own home, and when hes at his grandma's house, he gets decent internet, which then we play with each other and record together. Next, he usually only plays egg wars and tower defense on cubecraft only. Finally, I know him, he would never cheat and I know him personally. Plus, this guys channel is about recording hackers, what if he gets people's proxy and uses it for a video?

I would like you to consider to unban Rostarck for this false report.

(He disabled ratings!)

Why would a hacker openly hack so much if it was a real hacker?!?

Thank you for reading.

I just wanted to point out, a hacker would openly hack on the server if he is a real hacker because that's what hackers do? If you're going to hack on the server, it's going to be openly. Anyone could be recording you. You have to have video evidence to be reported anyway, people can't just say they witnessed it, so it won't matter if you hack infront of a large ammount of people.

Unfearful

Forum Expert
Oct 9, 2015
the Netherlands
This isn't a fake report. The video shows us that you were using Bhop in Assassination. Going to lock this thread as this isn't an appeal page.

~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

vPhaseAsu wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713905163373.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom