Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

PizzaMan952

Aug 14, 2016
So when my friend Rostarck and I decided to play a round of money wars together, after he got to his grandma's house, it said he was banned for speed hacking. Then he showed me the link, and I was furious. There are many reasons why Rostarck didn't hack. First of all, he has extremely bad internet connection when at his own home, and when hes at his grandma's house, he gets decent internet, which then we play with each other and record together. Next, he usually only plays egg wars and tower defense on cubecraft only. Finally, I know him, he would never cheat and I know him personally. Plus, this guys channel is about recording hackers, what if he gets people's proxy and uses it for a video?

I would like you to consider to unban Rostarck for this false report.

(He disabled ratings!)

Why would a hacker openly hack so much if it was a real hacker?!?

Thank you for reading.

PizzaMan952

Aug 14, 2016
I said that he can't play at his own house, lag.

Oh and another thing, your friend posted 11 hacker videos day. How did he find so many? He fakes it...

Another thing: The speed hack videos are taking place in the same exact game. Coincidence?

And why does the username change every time in the videos? He dies at the end of those vids.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I said that he can't play at his own house, lag.

Oh and another thing, your friend posted 11 hacker videos day. How did he find so many? He fakes it...

Another thing: The speed hack videos are taking place in the same exact game. Coincidence?

And why does the username change every time in the videos? He dies at the end of those vids.
He no lifes this game. They aren't rigged, otherwise it would show LabyMod in the video. He does not fake it, and trying to make an argument against us won't get anywhere.

PizzaMan952

Aug 14, 2016
What about a custom mod? You can't defend your friend forever... I don't want to argue any further though..

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
he has extremely bad internet connection when at his own home
I always check TAB before reporting.
He wasn't laging lol
he usually only plays egg wars and tower defense on cubecraft only.
He was playing Assassination. (I don't use nametag change things lol :v)
this guys channel is about recording hackers, what if he gets people's proxy and uses it for a video?
Whatt?? lol =v whats a proxy m8?
I would like you to consider to unban Rostarck for this false report.
1)Rostarck wasn't laging.
2)I wasn't laging too. (My internet speed is 5-15ms lol)
3) "false ban" I reported over 400 hackers, I know what hacks are.

(He disabled ratings!)
It's standard lol i didnt change anything :v

Like @BuildBuild25 said,
That is a report by @Ryann , one of the most active people here. That is definitely not lag. It it was lag, he would be stopping and then moving large distances. In this case, he's flying around. He's also my friend.

If you believe he should be unbanned, tell him to appeal here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/

What about a custom mod? You can't defend your friend forever... I don't want to argue any further though..
I only use optifine. (Sometimes Better pvp "fair play" :p)
I don't even know how to code a mod lol

[EDIT]

b1ae1346412dc31d8efb89ac79fc8a11.png

1)How I can fake hacker reports? (When I'm just on optifine)
2)"This person fakes hackers" ^^ how I can fake reports? :v
3)HOW I CAN FAKE HACKER REPORTS???

@Tacosbefriends What do you think about it?

RoStarCk

Aug 14, 2016
Hi this is RoStarCk. I found out that my account was compromised after this because this apparently happened in mineplex and hypixel too. I just finished appealing and I don't know how to talk to the person that would be reading my appeal for cubecraft because I didn't realize that my account would be compromised until i read why I was banned in Hypixel. Sorry for the confusion. I changed my password for my account and have credentials that it is me that owns the account. http://imgur.com/6oRjwq7 http://imgur.com/75A2ldc Also, if you could remove that video, I would be really happy, I don't want a bad name.

codexprivateㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
α муѕтяισυѕ ρƖαcє
Hi this is RoStarCk. I found out that my account was compromised after this because this apparently happened in mineplex and hypixel too. I just finished appealing and I don't know how to talk to the person that would be reading my appeal for cubecraft because I didn't realize that my account would be compromised until i read why I was banned in Hypixel. Sorry for the confusion. I changed my password for my account and have credentials that it is me that owns the account. http://imgur.com/6oRjwq7 http://imgur.com/75A2ldc Also, if you could remove that video, I would be really happy, I don't want a bad name.
I hacked my ass off on cubecraft and thats how it is grow your way back up in the community

RoStarCk

Aug 14, 2016
I hacked my ass off on cubecraft and thats how it is grow your way back up in the community
Yes, I understand that, but it wasn't me that did that. Someone Used my account's proxy to get my password to use my account and got me banned on at least 3 servers. I have appealed on all three, but I didn't realize that someone else could have been using my account. I blatantly ignored what the video was showing me because I was watching myself doing stuff that I have never done. I couldn't believe that it was me that had an account stolen from. Basically, I did not do this. I don't care if you keep the ban on me or not, or take the video down or not, but I just want you to realize that is was not me. Sorry, by the way, if I'm being rude. Its really late. Well, technically really early. The only reason I wanted the video down was so that other servers that potentially could see the video wouldn't ban me for something I didn't do.

RoStarCk

Aug 14, 2016
I always check TAB before reporting.
He wasn't laging lol

He was playing Assassination. (I don't use nametag change things lol :v)

Whatt?? lol =v whats a proxy m8?

1)Rostarck wasn't laging.
2)I wasn't laging too. (My internet speed is 5-15ms lol)
3) "false ban" I reported over 400 hackers, I know what hacks are.

It's standard lol i didnt change anything :v

Like @BuildBuild25 said,

I only use optifine. (Sometimes Better pvp "fair play" :p)
I don't even know how to code a mod lol

[EDIT]

View attachment 101856
1)How I can fake hacker reports? (When I'm just on optifine)
2)"This person fakes hackers" ^^ how I can fake reports? :v
3)HOW I CAN FAKE HACKER REPORTS???

@Tacosbefriends What do you think about it?
Sorry for saying that, but I also replied to that comment
upload_2016-8-14_1-46-14.png

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test

RoStarCk

Aug 14, 2016
woah lol :v

And now your saying "My account was hacked"

If your account is hacked, how did you get this schreenshots?
Hacked = No login to mojang/mc.
Explain me.
I didn't say my account was hacked. I said someone used my account's password that they got from my computer's proxy from me logging on. They then proceeded to use hacks under my account's name. I changed that password, so they no longer have access to my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom