Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019
Introduction: So... too start off I wanted to say i gathered some of these ideas from playing on the Java edition so i don't know how possible one of these ideas are. But! I was in the lobby looking at skywars kits to purchase as you do. and then i thought hey some of these kits look really fun i wonder how fun they would be in bedrock so here we are. My other idea is just a one out of curiosity.

My Skywars kit Ideas: So one idea is too bring some of the java kits to bedrock. Like one kit i personally would like to try in bedrock is the Joker. some of the java kits would have to be more balanced. like if they brought archer i would suggest maybe 5 arrows instead of the 10 java has. You could make so that not eveyone is able to get the kits maybe some of the kits you unlock with skywars rank so people are more interested to buy that. Another way you could get these kits could rotate into my Next Idea.

Bring Cubelets to Bedrock: I personally love opening mystery crates i love cosmetics that come with them and cubecraft Cubelets are no different. Ways you could acquire them could be Vip Levels, Buying them in the store or you could even let them work with the normal levels once you hit a certain level you Gain a cubelet like levels of 10 and once you hit level 100 give maybe like 5 cubelets.

What would be in them?
Yes true bedrock doesn't have the same stuff as Java but we have win effects, Buddies, trails, you could even maybe win Kits from them. that's why i think giving them at normal levels of 10 would be a good idea so people who don't spend money a bunch on server can still have a fair shot at kits. i think having new buddies in the cubelets could be cool maybe like a pug or beaver or something. You could also get stuff for eggwars or skywars you could get graves for skywars or eggs for eggwars. I am not suggesting you stop selling those stuff in the store. No, I'm suggesting having ones you can only get buy opening Cubelets.

Is It important? Absolutely not. I don't think my idea is even a priority i just think it would be cool. it would also give players a fun thing to do in the lobby. If they sell cubelets in the store it could even make them a income to help the server out down the line.

Problems: Is adding Cubelets even Possible? Probably not as good as it is in Java but if other servers can do mystery crates then i think it may be possible. I'm not a developer so i wouldn't know. Kits? yes it's true any new kit added to any gamemode would need tons of rework if it is overpowered. note that some kits seem like good ideas on paper but could be terrible on execution (As in Plan execution not giving anyone on cubecraft staff heck or anything i'm not in any position of power to do that.) or in game. some kits get added and need rework, we would have to see in time.

Conclusion: Do I think My Ideas will get Added? No. But it's always good to give a suggestion. Even if it doesn't get added it's still nice to see what everyone thinks of it. Besides it may not get added anytime soon but that doesn't mean it may never happen. In conclusion some of this may be a terrible idea but it would be fun to have new kits and be able to have a sorta minigame in the lobby. You guys tell me what you Think of my Ideas. Or giving me some of your thoughts or questions and i'll try and answer them to the best of my abilities.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
My Skywars kit Ideas: So one idea is too bring some of the java kits to bedrock. Like one kit i personally would like to try in bedrock is the Joker. some of the java kits would have to be more balanced. like if they brought archer i would suggest maybe 5 arrows instead of the 10 java has. You could make so that not eveyone is able to get the kits maybe some of the kits you unlock with skywars rank so people are more interested to buy that. Another way you could get these kits could rotate into my Next Idea.

Yes!

Bring Cubelets to Bedrock: I personally love opening mystery crates i love cosmetics that come with them and cubecraft Cubelets are no different. Ways you could acquire them could be Vip Levels, Buying them in the store or you could even let them work with the normal levels once you hit a certain level you Gain a cubelet like levels of 10 and once you hit level 100 give maybe like 5 cubelets.

YES!!!

What would be in them? Yes true bedrock doesn't have the same stuff as Java but we have win effects, Buddies, trails, you could even maybe win Kits from them. that's why i think giving them at normal levels of 10 would be a good idea so people who don't spend money a bunch on server can still have a fair shot at kits. i think having new buddies in the cubelets could be cool maybe like a pug or beaver or something. You could also get stuff for eggwars or skywars you could get graves for skywars or eggs for eggwars. I am not suggesting you stop selling those stuff in the store. No, I'm suggesting having ones you can only get buy opening Cubelets.

+1

Is It important? Absolutely not. I don't think my idea is even a priority i just think it would be cool. it would also give players a fun thing to do in the lobby. If they sell cubelets in the store it could even make them a income to help the server out down the line.

Yes!

Problems: Is adding Cubelets even Possible? Probably not as good as it is in Java but if other servers can do mystery crates then i think it may be possible. I'm not a developer so i wouldn't know. Kits? yes it's true any new kit added to any gamemode would need tons of rework if it is overpowered. note that some kits seem like good ideas on paper but could be terrible on execution (As in Plan execution not giving anyone on cubecraft staff heck or anything i'm not in any position of power to do that.) or in game. some kits get added and need rework, we would have to see in time.

You'd think it would be, it does take lots of coding work though.

Conclusion: Do I think My Ideas will get Added? No. But it's always good to give a suggestion. Even if it doesn't get added it's still nice to see what everyone thinks of it. Besides it may not get added anytime soon but that doesn't mean it may never happen. In conclusion some of this may be a terrible idea but it would be fun to have new kits and be able to have a sorta minigame in the lobby. You guys tell me what you Think of my Ideas. Or giving me some of your thoughts or questions and i'll try and answer them to the best of my abilities.

Well,I think they are pretty good, so there is a chance. :D

Cursedpug89

Sep 6, 2019

Yes!

YES!!!

What would be in them? Yes true bedrock doesn't have the same stuff as Java but we have win effects, Buddies, trails, you could even maybe win Kits from them. that's why i think giving them at normal levels of 10 would be a good idea so people who don't spend money a bunch on server can still have a fair shot at kits. i think having new buddies in the cubelets could be cool maybe like a pug or beaver or something. You could also get stuff for eggwars or skywars you could get graves for skywars or eggs for eggwars. I am not suggesting you stop selling those stuff in the store. No, I'm suggesting having ones you can only get buy opening Cubelets.

+1

Yes!

You'd think it would be, it does take lots of coding work though.

Well,I think they are pretty good, so there is a chance. :D
Thanks! I took a while too write this! it probably took more time then most of my school projects actually. lol

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
All of these ideas are some pretty good ones. Having Cubelets in Bedrock would make be great, although I think the coding would be hard!

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
I don't know if they will ever try to convert Cubecraft Java into Bedrock, or if they will ever think about adding cubelets on Bedrock aswell...But it's not a bad suggestion.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I fully agree with adding Java skywars kits to Bedrock Skywars.Every kit is unique in its own way.
I’m against adding Cubelets on Bedrock.In my own eyes if this happens Bedrock will be a portable copy of java with way more players.Some new loot system would be a great addition.

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
I fully agree with adding Java skywars kits to Bedrock Skywars.Every kit is unique in its own way.
I’m against adding Cubelets on Bedrock.In my own eyes if this happens Bedrock will be a portable copy of java with way more players.Some new loot system would be a great addition.

Well, Minecraft Bedrock "is" actually a copy of Minecraft Java but portable. There is nothing bad if they decide to convert the server Java to Bedrock, bedrock players would love it.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom