Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
809
2,466
349
Spain
Hey! Thanks for taking the time to create this thread and suggest.
Unfortunately, I've to disagree with your suggestion. I don't think a pvp arena could be something useful for SkyBlock.

Also, I advise you to add a poll so people can express their opinion easily and without having to reply to the thread.
Have a nice day! :heart:
 

Marshallplayz

Member
Sep 15, 2020
6
0
2
21
i think a pvp arena would be great it could have so much unique things like say if you kill someone you get some of there xp and coins and maybe also make it to where if you went into the arena you had a buy in so for low tiers coal or lapis medium gold and iron then high tier quartz diamond ect...
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom