Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021
20220812_163746.jpg

Reactions: Reesle

GlowGamerKSA

Feb 13, 2021
Saudi Arabia
Minecraft New Nintendo 3DS Edition has no multiplayer, it would be nice if Cubecraft made a server for them. It would be also nice for Cubecraft came to Raspberry Pi edition. what do you think?
New???? this version is like 4 years old at this point, and also the nintendo would probably burn from the heat, i dont think it will even be able to run cubecraft. and the server coming to raspberry pi edition is pretty much impossible due to how old it is.

• Haha
Reactions: Reesle and Iridinox

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
New???? this version is like 4 years old at this point, and also the nintendo would probably burn from the heat, i dont think it will even be able to run cubecraft. and the server coming to raspberry pi edition is pretty much impossible due to how old it is.
It's sarcasm lol.

Reactions: Reesle

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Minecraft New Nintendo 3DS Edition has no multiplayer, it would be nice if Cubecraft made a server for them. It would be also nice for Cubecraft came to Raspberry Pi edition. what do you think?
Sure, why not. But it should be a backlog thing, not a priority though.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom