Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
I have seen this suggested a couple times a while ago, before I was staff, and I am just going to say something similar to what I said then. I am against this idea since I feel this would cause the staff to be spammed too much and sometimes staff need time to just pay with their friends, which I felt even before I was staff. The staff are only human and can only do so much. That is why staff have an amazing team to help each other out and to work together with. As I mentioned a bit earlier, we also have things like private messaging on the Forums and Discord; posting threads on the Support section of the Forums; the staff-help chat of Discord, and the Reports site to allow for players to communicate with staff or report rule breakers they see, while still allowing for staff to enjoy their time on the server. This of course does not mean that they are not willing to help, which I know they will if you ask them a question in chat, it just means that you may need to also utilize the other communication options available so that the staff can have some down time instead of constantly being asked questions and never having privacy or time to play and enjoy the games on the server anymore. Sorry, but I am fully against this idea and if I was not staff I would still feel this way.

Reactions: someone1234567890

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I am against this idea for the same reason that @AnimalTamer1 said above. Even though I'm not a staff member, having a list or command to ask the staff for help will be abused and spammed. However, there is already such a system like this set up on discord called the staff help channel. You can comment there and a staff online discord will help you.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
What sounds easier to you? Each player downloading a FREE screen recorder recording a video of a cheater, uploading it to YT as unlisted, then writing a report... OR 5000 people messaging 10 staff members of hackers? Which may not even be real rule breakers. The only circumstance I can see a staff inspecting a player in game for hacking is if 10+ unpartied or friended people did such command in the same 30 minutes, otherwise this idea will never work. Not enough staff members.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Think players would also abuse this. Would end up in users just spamming staff for the sake of it and wasting time.

L

Lightning McQueen

Hmm no online moderinos at ffa? Ghost client activated

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
I have seen this suggested a couple times a while ago, before I was staff, and I am just going to say something similar to what I said then. I am against this idea since I feel this would cause the staff to be spammed too much and sometimes staff need time to just pay with their friends, which I felt even before I was staff. The staff are only human and can only do so much. That is why staff have an amazing team to help each other out and to work together with. As I mentioned a bit earlier, we also have things like private messaging on the Forums and Discord; posting threads on the Support section of the Forums; the staff-help chat of Discord, and the Reports site to allow for players to communicate with staff or report rule breakers they see, while still allowing for staff to enjoy their time on the server. This of course does not mean that they are not willing to help, which I know they will if you ask them a question in chat, it just means that you may need to also utilize the other communication options available so that the staff can have some down time instead of constantly being asked questions and never having privacy or time to play and enjoy the games on the server anymore. Sorry, but I am fully against this idea and if I was not staff I would still feel this way.
I agree with AnimalTamer1

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Why not?
I think can be a command to see the staff online on the server, or to send a msg, like a helpop, for example, to ask something.

People would abuse this and do lots of things to annoy other staff. Yes there job is to help. But they should not be annoyed when doing it. And should not be hasseld at any time there free.

Reactions: someone1234567890
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Centuria wrote on Desiderata's profile.
I love you (also I'm grounded so I can't use my phone :c)
GiGaGekkies wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
Top Bottom