Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be a better place for Leaderboard?

• Yes, they could work on it.

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • No, that's fine.

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Hello! With this thread I will use it for a suggestion about giving more priority to Leaderboard players.

As we all know the last update has been good but there is something that I do not finish to like this is the position where Leaderboard players are. I agree that they keep saving the 200th there are many ways to be able to have a better place to position the most outstanding players. I do not want to make it longer is a suggestion for a future update. In the future that can continue to highlight players who have done a long job on the server and have a better place to be recognized.

''ARMOR STAND LEADERBOARD''
This is a hall of fame different to the current one that has been developed in the past which showed the 5th positions and there was more activity center for players who wanted to position themselves in this place. It has been in my opinion a very good fame room and with a high priority to the players who have spent time and hours for being proud of being there. But it has been removed and, I do not think it will come back in the future since the lobby has been created smaller than normal.

'' HOLOGRAPHIC LEADERBOARD''
This could be implemented in a position from 1 to 5 I have seen that the statistics are created by this means. In my opinion there may be a hall of fame in a specific place that can continue to show the 200th that exist but also give priority to the 5th most prominent with this I mean it could be a good idea to position a hologram that does not take much space as the Armor stand but that can show the most prominent to the public.

Highlight the best players.
I come to the end of the thread, with the end, i want to refer to that, i'm here for the only reason to give more priority or highlight the 5th best, even to keep saving the 200th places that currently exist, with this i give to express as a player Leaderboard (Team Skywars) highlight more players who have played a lot and position them in a better place, with this thread I hope you can take the time to read it and give your point of view or even get it going in the future. All opinions are accepted as I have seen previous threads referring to Leaderboard players and have been forgotten.

NOTE: Not forgotten, but they are in a place where the public can not take the time to see them and recognize them better.

-JxSDP-
2nd Place in Team Skywars Leaderboard.

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
A hall of fame would be very nice! Now that the lobbies are removed, that weird purple wall where water previously flowed, could be replaced by a great hall of fame! Wouldn't that be awesome?

Sure! There are many places where it can be replaced to better position the players highlighted hall of fame! Positive comments help them to update and make it more visible to everyone.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I love your idea , It isn't fun for all the players who lost their famous miniature spot in the lobbies so it would be a lovely idea to just give them an other spot to let them be proud of what they have reached. I myself would like to give all those players a spot to give them some more fame and to respect that they played on this server actively to get a spot in the top3.

Reactions: _JoSee

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
I love your idea , It isn't fun for all the players who lost their famous miniature spot in the lobbies so it would be a lovely idea to just give them an other spot to let them be proud of what they have reached. I myself would like to give all those players a spot to give them some more fame and to respect that they played on this server actively to get a spot in the top3.
That's what I mean not only do I come to focus on my suggestion, but also the rest of the players stand out on the server to know who those players are. I hope you can take it into this suggestion in future updates.

Reactions: Zombiepower

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hello! With this thread I will use it for a suggestion about giving more priority to Leaderboard players.

As we all know the last update has been good but there is something that I do not finish to like this is the position where Leaderboard players are. I agree that they keep saving the 200th there are many ways to be able to have a better place to position the most outstanding players. I do not want to make it longer is a suggestion for a future update. In the future that can continue to highlight players who have done a long job on the server and have a better place to be recognized.

''ARMOR STAND LEADERBOARD''
This is a hall of fame different to the current one that has been developed in the past which showed the 5th positions and there was more activity center for players who wanted to position themselves in this place. It has been in my opinion a very good fame room and with a high priority to the players who have spent time and hours for being proud of being there. But it has been removed and, I do not think it will come back in the future since the lobby has been created smaller than normal.

'' HOLOGRAPHIC LEADERBOARD''
This could be implemented in a position from 1 to 5 I have seen that the statistics are created by this means. In my opinion there may be a hall of fame in a specific place that can continue to show the 200th that exist but also give priority to the 5th most prominent with this I mean it could be a good idea to position a hologram that does not take much space as the Armor stand but that can show the most prominent to the public.

Highlight the best players.

I come to the end of the thread, with the end, i want to refer to that, i'm here for the only reason to give more priority or highlight the 5th best, even to keep saving the 200th places that currently exist, with this i give to express as a player Leaderboard (Team Skywars) highlight more players who have played a lot and position them in a better place, with this thread I hope you can take the time to read it and give your point of view or even get it going in the future. All opinions are accepted as I have seen previous threads referring to Leaderboard players and have been forgotten.

NOTE: Not forgotten, but they are in a place where the public can not take the time to see them and recognize them better.

-JxSDP-
2nd Place in Team Skywars Leaderboard.

I really like your idea. Leaderboard players deserve more recognition.

Reactions: _JoSee
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom