Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cubecraft should reward the players more

• Total voters

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
first of all i want to say that i really like playing on cubecraft and all of this is no hate. i like the server but me and so many other players see so much way of improvement. and its great that there is a forum where we can put our ideas but its kinda sad that it feels like things that get suggested hardly ever get taken serious bij staffmembers.

so here i go again. we need cubecraft to reward the players that play on the server. im a leaderboard player on bedrock and me and many other players that are on leaderboard have suggested multiple times that the leaderboard needs more attention. its just fair leaderboard players play a lot and should be rewarded for that. ive suggested a leaderboard tag and other players want the leaderboard players in the lobby as armor stands just as the old days on cube. there are so many options to give the leaderboard more attention do something with it.
i personally think not only leaderboard players should be rewarded. on this moment there are levels on cubecraft. those should be a way on rewarding players but sadly you dont get anything of it. how hard is it to make a few extra simple cages. and every 25 levels unlock one for example. i know you get a reward for level 50 and 100 but its not known enough by the players the point im trying to make is that staff members should think about how they can motivate players to play more. there are so many possibilities for rewarding the players. seriously half of the players dont even know how to see the leaderboards. sadly im not a staff member so i cant change that. i just have to make a lot of post and hope the staff will listen one day.
another thing we really need is new maps. 3 maps for mega for example is just boring after playing them over and over. this is something that would improve the experience of the players and for other game modes as well i believe every game mode should have around 6 diffrent maps.

i really hope cubecraft will listen to at least a few of these ideas. the community has suggested ideas like this multiple times and if you really want to grow as a server and you should listen to your community.

as a community we need to try and get those things in the game i know these are just ideas there not fully in detail but that is something staff members need to work on if they finally add things like this in the game.

let me know what u guys think.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I agree there are so many great suggestion which you know will make the server great on forums but cubecraft won't implement them unfortunate, no one asked for a knew lobby or egg wars beta? Community has to be listened to if cubecraft wants to grow.

Reactions: Goodyannathan

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
In my opinion, extra rewards for leaderboard players is not needed. It doesn't make you a
special person and I don't need to know that you are a lb player, because I honestly don't care.
Even if I'd be a lb player, I think being on a list that everyone can view is already enough publicity and there is no need for an extra tag or something like that.

Level rewards would be cool yeah! Maybe a cubelet every level-up and a super cubelet every x?
Sounds good!

Aspect_Unity

Feb 9, 2020
well the leaderboard is just too big like every game has a leaderboard of 200 people and there are like 9 games lets round it and say 10 that would mean 2000 people lets say you would only put the 10 best players there i think that would still be unfair to the 190 people and you still have to put 100 people in the lobby that's first waste of space and time second really not worth the hassle.But you said on every 25 level's you can get a cage if you want a cage you can buy a rank and or get it from Cubelets that's the point of cubelet's but you could get point's like at every 25th level you could get 100 ponts and 200 xp. thank you for reading :p

Reactions: Matriox

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands
well the leaderboard is just too big like every game has a leaderboard of 200 people and there are like 9 games lets round it and say 10 that would mean 2000 people lets say you would only put the 10 best players there i think that would still be unfair to the 190 people and you still have to put 100 people in the lobby that's first waste of space and time second really not worth the hassle.But you said on every 25 level's you can get a cage if you want a cage you can buy a rank and or get it from Cubelets that's the point of cubelet's but you could get point's like at every 25th level you could get 100 ponts and 200 xp. thank you for reading :p

maybe just adding a number in front of the name if someone is in the leaderboard, so if they are 17th, they get a number 17 in front of there name. and there are 2 ways to do this: only if he plays the gamemode he's playing at the moment. so if someone is in the leaderboard of solo skyward, he has his place as a number in front of his name, but when he plays eggwars it isn't(this is a little hard to implement I think.) or let every game get a colour and have this number always in front of names. and of someone is in multiple leaderboards. he hots multiple numbers in different colours.

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
i have a rank but i just think it would be fun if there is an reward for leveling up so there is something to play for.

Reactions: Matriox

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
I agree, cubecraft should listen to community if they want to grow and bring in more players. The best feedback cube can get is from the players.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
Top Bottom