Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Hi Hello. It's me the annoying person for Some of you, I reached a 650 messages, and It's not really a big party it something (it could be) But I can't Wait to make a thread like This untill the 1k Also I'm proud of myself I'm a member 2,5 years on the forum for now :eek: In november I'm 3 years a member of the forum with the amazing community.
Besides That I want to Thank a lot of you out of the community
Thank you list
- @ItsTwany Thank you for the great times with each other and my first good friend in the community, and also great times with building
- @iCheeetah Thank you for being a Nice friend to me and being very helpfull to me!
- @Farris Thank you for being helpfull and a Nice friend to me ^.^
- @Jannekee Even though I want to Thank you for great/stupid times with each other, we were good friends :)
- @Dylaila Besides by you the same story by Jannekee
- @Alex_de_Grote Thank you for being helpfull with builds, and learning me how and How to add good details.
- @IkBenIsabella You might be inactive, But we still have a snap streak, and we have great times with each other :v
- @Yoya Thank you for being a helpfull Staff member, and a nice person to me :D
- @telegamer Thank you for watching My reports and spend time in it ^.^
- @Buuuddy Thank you for being a very Nice and helpfull mod, and for watching My reports and spend time on it
- @SKIFBY Thank you for being very helpfull, and a awesome person !
- @Marieke2001 Thank you for being a Nice good and helpfull person, and always give me good advise for Some things ^.^
- @iLoveYouu Even we're not in contact, I want to Thank you for being a helpfull mod, and a awesome person.
- @Natsu_Fire Thank you for meeting me, and be friends with each other!
- @Stefanvld You might be not a mod (anymore) you still was a Nice and helpfull person to me.
- @Dutch_frietjes Thank you for being fries, and a awesome person to me !
- @zDutchie Thank you for being Nice to me, and a curve fever pro 10/10 !
- @Jackelele Thank you for being a awesome person, and a line dash pro!
- @Younisco Thank you for a helpfull and Nice mod for me!!
- @Camezonda Thank you for being a good and helpfull kitty mod!!

That was it I think, also for the other Staff, Thank you for being in the community and try to make it great for us, I might be a annoying person and are giving My opinion about something That isn't released yet, But I don't want to be like that. Also I was rude about the arcade update, What isn't That bad What I thought.

Eh
Greets
Myself
Davey
Thank you for spending your time and Reading This.

Last edited:

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
You are truly an awsome guy!
We got to know each other in skywars with "AltijdMelvin" those were fun time, with Timo that was also fun. Building with you is really fun to do! Road to the 1.000 Messages!

- Twan.

Reactions: ItsDavey_

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
congrats :)
Thank you ! !!
You are truly an awsome guy!
We got to know each other in skywars with "AltijdMelvin" those were fun time, with Timo that was also fun. Building with you is really fun to do! Road to the 1.000 Messages!

- Twan.
Thank you, and AltijdMelvin was My/our idol. I still like horror.
Oiii congratz!
Thank you, witte beenspook :)
congrats! Hope you'll be getting 1000 soon :3

just realised, I've just got over 600 :oops:
Thank you :D
gratss, cutie best friends forever xo
Thank you xo
congrulatzzzzzz!!!
up to the 1000 messages ;)
Thank you!
Congratz <3 :D
Thank you :D <3
Congratulations!
Its the road to 1k now :p
Thank you!!
Congratulations! .-.
Thank you :D
congrats!!
Thank you •_^
Haha Congratulations bro! Keep going to 1k ^_^
Thank you ^_^
Congratz!
Thank you!
Cooongraaaatsss DAAAVEEEYY!!! <333
Thank you NAAAATSSUUUUUUU

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom