Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
So I Have Been Reporting A Lot Of People and i wanted to try and catch hackers/teamers/campers but looks like my reports are just staying there for about 2 days opened and one of them is closed which makes me sad i wanted a lot of handeled reports not closed and that's because my report gets reviewed too late either sentinel got him first or other guy reported him
so please review reports a lot faster and thanks =)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello @ToastO_O,

Please wait paitiently for a Staff Member (Moderator+) to look into your reports. They will get dealt with eventually. Staff get more than 100 reports a day, so a lot and they can't handle them within 5 minutes. Staff Members have a normal life too.

Reactions: ToastO_O

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Your not the only one who report rule-breakers, there are tons of players who are also reporting,
Staffs are reviewing reports everyday, Just be patient and your report will be dealt with eventually.

Last edited:
Reactions: ToastO_O

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Hello @ToastO_O,

Please wait paitiently for a Staff Member (Moderator+) to look into your reports. They will get dealt with eventually. Staff get more than 100 reports a day, so a lot and they can't handle them within 5 minutes. Staff Members have a normal life too.
Yeah But Im Just Sad They get closed because it's too late lol xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Top Bottom