Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
So I Have Been Reporting A Lot Of People and i wanted to try and catch hackers/teamers/campers but looks like my reports are just staying there for about 2 days opened and one of them is closed which makes me sad i wanted a lot of handeled reports not closed and that's because my report gets reviewed too late either sentinel got him first or other guy reported him
so please review reports a lot faster and thanks =)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello @ToastO_O,

Please wait paitiently for a Staff Member (Moderator+) to look into your reports. They will get dealt with eventually. Staff get more than 100 reports a day, so a lot and they can't handle them within 5 minutes. Staff Members have a normal life too.

Reactions: ToastO_O

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
Your not the only one who report rule-breakers, there are tons of players who are also reporting,
Staffs are reviewing reports everyday, Just be patient and your report will be dealt with eventually.

Last edited:
Reactions: ToastO_O

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Hello @ToastO_O,

Please wait paitiently for a Staff Member (Moderator+) to look into your reports. They will get dealt with eventually. Staff get more than 100 reports a day, so a lot and they can't handle them within 5 minutes. Staff Members have a normal life too.
Yeah But Im Just Sad They get closed because it's too late lol xD

Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
Top Bottom