Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Voortvluchtig

Sep 19, 2019
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Hello Cubecrafters!
I always had normal labymod, but i always really wanted auto notifications (like gg). for this purpose 5zig is of course intended. I downloaded forge, and in the mod folder I put labymod and 5zig, however when I open forge the 5zig mod option (addons etc) is not there, because the button '' super secret settings '' of labymod is over it. after looking at each setting in labymod and searching half the in ternet I really can't find how to get rid of the super-secret-settings button. Someone who knows? would like to know! voorbeeld.png Here the screenshot!
as you can see there is the '' super secret settings '' button from labymod itself, and the 5zig mod options button is underneath. omeone who knows how to fix this? would like to know!

Attachments

• voorbeeld.png
    voorbeeld.png
    92.5 KB · Views: 207
Reactions: 99th_DutchScary

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey!
I have had the exact same problem when I tried to use these two mods together. You can clearly see that the button is there in my transparent resource pack, but you just can't click it:
Labymod super secret settings.png
There might be a file for this button in the Labymod file. If you extract the Labymod file, you can try to find it and delete it. Though I'm not 100% sure if that's possible. Since I don't have much knowledge about these things and I couldn't find it, I have another solution. Try to run the 5zig mod without Labymod first. You can go to the 5zig settings now and set everything how you want it. When everything is set, install Labymod in Forge and if all settings were saved correctly, you should be able to play with your preferred settings. The only disadvantage is that you can't change the 5zig settings while playing with both mods.

Reactions: Voortvluchtig

99th_DutchScary

99th_DutchMod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Oct 28, 2019
PatatsLand
If you know how to code, you could change the places of the buttons so are not behind each other. Although, I don't know what code labymod uses. I am sure that it is possible, but I don't know exactly how.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom