Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
CubeCraft doesn't give the sale dates. Since it isn't certain, I don't know.
Though, I think there will be a sale, yes. Last year there was a sale too, I presume the same will happen this year. So if I have to answer your question from what I know, yes, there will be a Black Friday sale.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayroh

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Excuse me on this black Friday that falls on November 24 will you see discount in store?
Ahahaha
I remember making the same post around a year ago asking the same thing.
Even though Cubecraft is a European server and Black Friday is an American thing, last year there was actually a 50% off on ranks for Black Friday.
I personally would count on it.
Goodluck if you buy a rank!

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Until the sale actually happens, everything now is all a guess. Unless you control the prices for the ranks, no one will know if there will be a sale :eek: My guess though is there's usually a sale between Black Friday to Cyber Monday. :P

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Until the sale actually happens, everything now is all a guess. Unless you control the prices for the ranks, no one will know if there will be a sale :eek: My guess though is there's usually a sale between Black Friday to Cyber Monday. :p
Umm loads of people told me they bought their rank on black Friday because there was a sale so I believe there will be one not sure tho ;)

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Top Bottom