Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello everyone!

Sooooo, I received this alert 2 days ago ''Half A Decade'', which means I've been here for 5 years already :o holy damn.
I don't remember a lot about 5 years ago, but I have made a lot of new friends since and have learnt a lot since. The community was kinda toxic back then and I was tryharding for Helper after some time (that's one of the reasons of my high accepted reports number hehe). I've taken some breaks due to me finding Minecraft boring and the applications didn't want to work with me. Let's just put it that tryharding for the Helper rank was a big mistake and that Minecraft becomes boring after some time, I mean, not gonna lie, other games are fun as well right?!

So this post was mainly for New Year and the 5 years that I have been here. But now I am typing this, I am actually thinking about what to say actually, they say truth and honesty is most important right? Well I think that's a good thing to do. (I am being distracted a bit because I am listening to the Top 2000 songs of 2020 😂) I've been grateful for everyone who I met in these 5 years (there are exceptions) and for the things I have learnt and lost (yes for real). I'm not sure what to type more since I am not that creative so I'll just keep it on this? Just thanks everyone for being you and to the friends that I've made :)

This year was absolute crap, I do have to watch my words here. It started alright, not bad, then something happened a few months later which made me depressed and far far far below depressed. I almost lost a best friend of mine, which I managed to get back by making the right choices. Then about COVID-19 / Corona, I'm just going to name it corona cuz yea that's easier. I had planned to go to some festivals and parties (Defqon.1 for example) but of course, very unfortunately, it all got canceled. I have been sitting at home since March due to my school being closed due to the virus, it's been, let's just say absolute crap again. It has been so super boring with all the online lessons and only sitting home. My mood has gone from good to bad, I don't see my friends as I used to do and same counts for parties and such things, I didn't do much when I was 18 (I regret that by now of course) but I definitely should have 😛 By now, I have had some exams (all positive grades btw), seen some friends more than I did before and some other stuff. My depression at the start of the year went away due to me saying strong (sometimes I did fall away, but that happens). People helped me very good and I am forever thankful for those people (you know who you are and you're the best <33). I still have felt bad sometimes (recent) but I got my people and friends to support me and tell me to not give up cuz it will be better eventually and you'll be stronger. So that's my message to everyone who has been affected this year by sadness or whatever, if it were corona or something else. stay strong, you'll get through it.

So that's kinda my story for this year, I just hope that 2021 will be way and way better and that we all can do everything again what we want to do. For the rest, I will have some mentions and tags below this thread to the people that deserve 'em.

@Calichin - I met you when you were Helper with a very funny question ;p we have become friends since and I am glad we have. I can come to you with anything (I'm gonna say this to more people in this thread lol) and you've been an amazing friend. Thanks for everything so far and what will come <3
@Headqche - Taïs, not sure where to start, you've helped me through my hard times, you've been an amazing friend, best friend. I can also come to you with anything and tell you anything and you're super trustworthy. I can't really express myself unfortunately but thanks for everything so far and what will come <3 I love you, our friendship is amazing and speechless and thanks for every single bit of help that you provided me, it has helped me truly.
@Soltry - I know you don't watch the forums often but I do hope you see this xD same counts for you, we met in this year and damn what a friendship we have. The first time we were in call I clicked on the wrong button and I accidentally called you in private 😂 Thanks for everything so far pannekoek, you're super trustworthy and well, what can I say else <3 Thanks for all the help when I needed it and also the talks.
@Dutchyyy & @xTypical - I met Dutchy in the lobby and Typical when he wanted to make a skin for me hahahah. Remember the first times we called? Amazing laughs hahaha. Anyway, meeting was great and you also helped me with my rough times. I also wanna thank you for that, thank you both and you know the rest yourself ;) <3
@Basketman, @Siftenly, @Zombiepower & @TheSadPotato_ - You are 4 truly amazing friends, have distracted me a lot of times and helped me a lot as well. Thanks for everything and more to come <3 Not sure what I would have been without you guys, not kidding.
@Livvv - True sweetheart, I am sorry for everything and also very thankful for every help you gave me as well. We both have had rough times and helped each other back up <3 I am not sure what I would have done if you weren't there at the exact time of my depression. I owe you lots and lots and therefor I am truly glad to be one of your friends <3 You are amazing don't forget that, don't you dare ;)
@EasyNorth - Broooooooooooo, I am not sure what to say eekkk. Sharing tips, experiences, stories, we have some special kind of friendship and I can't explain it 😂 we will meet as soon as possible, for real or I will force you xd. No but seriously, you're one of the few that weren't there at THE moment, but even though I shared my story you thought and lived with me and gave me tips and all. I am truly thankful for that <3
@Dudu - The last week, the most important week, we share the same respect for each other and I didn't expect to have such good conversations with you. Even though we have a good friendship, but don't talk a lot, the last conversations have really helped me. I wanna thank you for that <3 You're an amazing guy and I share a lot of respect for you and I hope we can share a friendship for a very long time.
@S4nne - Our friendship began in the Translation Team (thank god haha) and since then you have some sort of trust attraction, I don't know but it's good xD You've helped me a lot of times as well as much as you could do and I still appreciate it. Even though you run out of help or whatever sometimes, all the things you did are really appreciated. Thanks for also being there and helping me <3

For now, I want to wish everyone a fantastic New Year's Eve, a Happy New Year and the best wishes for the new year of course! Make this the best evening of the entire year (even though Holland has a firework prohibiton :/) <3

Headqche

Nov 1, 2019
aw you're amazing sweetie, I love you and I really like the friendship we share together ♥️
I'll always be here for you so you can definitely count on me whenever something happens.
I hope we get to share a lot of new memories together <3

Samixly

Oct 13, 2020
Berk 🏜
www.cubecraft.net
Hey Ducky, I don't know you very well but just wanted to respond. I wish you a better year in 2021, and congratulations on your 5 years on the forums! :) (keep up the good work!)

• Love
Reactions: Ducky

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Hai ducky!!

We helped eachother through some difficult times and I am so glad I have you as a friend. Let's hope for a great 2021 and we should definitely meet up again with this noob @Dutchyyy

Happy newyears!💛

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ducky and Dutchyyy

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Awh you're way too sweet my dear friend💕
I am so happy that I got to know you and that we've been good friends through 2020, I have enjoyed every moment of your company even if we have had our ups and downs. I really do hope that we can continue our friendship and grow even closer than we've been. Thank you so much for everything, love❤

• Love

EasyNorth

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
tHe nEtHerLaNDs
@EasyNorth - Broooooooooooo, I am not sure what to say eekkk. Sharing tips, experiences, stories, we have some special kind of friendship and I can't explain it 😂 we will meet as soon as possible, for real or I will force you xd. No but seriously, you're one of the few that weren't there at THE moment, but even though I shared my story you thought and lived with me and gave me tips and all. I am truly thankful for that <3
Mannnnn, I'm speechless <3
We're gonna meet soon!! :)

Happy new year bb ♥️

• Love

Basketman

Forum Expert
Jan 28, 2015
Belgium
Dear Ducky Duck,

I am happy to see that you have grown so much in 2020. I remember the first time I got you in my dm's. You had so many questions related to the staff team. Always wondering if you were good enough to join this team. I always believed that you deserved that chance and now after 8/9 months I still believe you deserve to be here. You started pretty strong as Pinkie. I still remember the days where I had to train you daily and it is such a pleasure to see how far you got already. I still sometimes see the little scared Ducky in you that you were before you joined the team. And that is so CUTE xd.

2020 had indeed some bad days and we even had discussions but I still believe that even besides those discussions we are still close and still have tremendous respect for each other. Even though you are wrong 😉. I will always know you will have my back if I need you so that's why I am glad to you call you a great friend.

We all have ups and downs and some people get stronger after a down and you are one of those people. You have proven to the world that Ducky (I really want to say your real name gosh ahah) is strong enough to survive and have a happy life.

All I wish you in 2021 is the next several things, a wonderful year filled with friendship and love. A warm connection with everybody who cares about you. An amazing school & Cube year and the most important thing, a healthy and successful year.

Oh I also believe that this year will be the year you find the girl of your life. You just have to practice a little bit more on your communication skills towards girls 😋

I hope cannot wait what 2021 will bring is but at least it cannot be worse that 2020 (I hope)

Sweet kisses
Jonas

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Top Bottom